NFL 2015

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Markoth, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If anyone is looking for a good game to watch the Broncos/Chiefs game was fun to watch.

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I have an NFL group on whatsapp, and one the people in there is a huge Broncos friend.
    Kept typing all the cool plays and whatnot, just by reading the thing I could tell it was a fun game indeed.
    On a different note: sweet sweet revenge on Seahawsk sunday is to be expected. Get loud Lambeau!!!!

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Seahawks don't have a chance against the Packers. Unfortunately the Vikings game against the Lions will be a contest to see who can play worse.

4. Pedeguerra

Wow, really? Can you share why you think that? I mean, we all know Packers on Lambeau is almost always a win, but the Seahawks are the Seahawks and they are not be dealt with lightly. But yeah, maybe you have some info I dont, so if you could share it would be awesome.
    On Vikings vs Lions, yeah. I like Stafford though, I always feel he could be great but he has something holding him back (probably the fact that he HAS to throw to Megatron all the time).

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

With Chancellor still holding out, and a few injuries, I think the Packers just look like a much better team. I thought the loss of Jordy would have been a big impact, but last week showed that it wasn't.

6. Pedeguerra

Ok, thanks.
    Loss of Jordi will have a major impact on the long run, though, guy is one of the best at what he does. Plus Rodgers + Nelson was a heck of an awesome combo wombo.