Please help all of the Poxanthuru citizens deal with bloody balls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by voodoov, Sep 23, 2015.

1. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

refering to this tread: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/ud-blood-is-crazy.18811/ i think we can offer some guidance here.

Main offender is the new UD rune: Bloodgoyle
    Blood Casting:
    When this champion is deployed, all real champions in play have a Blood Ball worth 5 HP created adjacent to them.

This is a lot of blood balls and a lot of people are crying because of that. Help them.
    It seems they lack the imagination or logical reasoning to deal with it.
    So before it gets nerfed into the ground just because it is a completely new mechanic lets solve this puzzle.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

1.) How do you deal with the massive amount of unholy blood balls around your own champs?
    (worth 5 dmg each)

2.) How do you counter the healing Potential of the defensive spawned balls? (spawned around the ud champs)
    2a.) Whats are the main differences to normal aoe/fast healing support champs? Or stuff like Fire eater/Trail etc.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  2. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

This is what makes the blood ball spam so annoying to me.
    https://poxbase.com/ability/1538
    6 spaces for only 2 ap whenever you want to, seems to good for me.
    +all the healing and the cray cray dmg in UD. yeh ppl underestimate blood way to often

Dont start to ***** now that you'll need a Blood Ball on the right spot for that because everyone knows how easy those are to get. everywhere around you.... I'f i dint know anybetter i'd say you'll drown in them

1. I usually try to get rid of the blood balls with a worthless or Incorporeal champ as soon as they pop up and i have the chance to

2. You don't. unless you play FW then decay or something similar
    2a. Probably how easy they are to obtain.

Another BS Blood thingy imo
    https://poxbase.com/ability/997
    CD's on some stuff always make me wonder about this game.

Iskandak likes this.
  3. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Bloodseeker is CD 2 now, Pbase hasn't updated yet. As for the blood balls, walk over them. Clean up the ones in obviously useful spaces, leave the others alone.

5. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

That Still makes me wonder. 6 spaces for 2 ap with only 2 cd
    why was relocate nerfed again?
    That's right

6. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Relocate doesnt have a condition. The blood thing does. Hardly makes sense at cd 3.

Well, relocate requires champs which both u and your enemy have, blood balls drop due to other specific stuff which is not as common as champs

Revengercm likes this.
  7. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Are you kidding me with bloodseeker? You complain about that but not Minos? Relocate bloodball only works great when the font is contested and you need to get there. Meh.
    You do know that you need two champs to make abilities work together right? It isn't the work of one.

8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Well no one said you have to walk on the balls....

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Minotaurs are pretty ridiculous too.

10. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

OOOOOH SURE. Nerf every good theme UD has -.-
    Like spirits, KF elves,
    Dwarves etc etc. aren't annoying.

It's so sad deep elves are good only because we have like x100 of them

11. doubtofbuddha

I was commenting on people not complaining about minoturs, not suggesting they be gigantically nerfed. Though a little tap would be nice. Just like I think salaman and barbarians (to speak of two factions I play regularly) need a little tap.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Has the mechanic of Dimension Door changed? If not, then minos are still OP. It's irrelevant if DMR beat Tiny twice in a roll or not (dont get me wrong, it is quite a feature but without context there is little relevance to it), that thing is crazy.
    If it has changed, then nevermind me.

13. doubtofbuddha

It has not. They still have an incredible threat/retreat range that makes planning vs. them difficult.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Guess what if something is out of line it doesen't matter what faction it is in. I have spoken for nerfs against FS many times, because I play against my own faction in mock games to see what players have to deal with. Choking aura was out of line and now it's back wher it belongs. Same goes for any other faction. You should be more worried about the balance of the game as a whole. It's great you have a theme that is playable, but when it is broken it needs to be toned down a bit.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  15. Pedeguerra

OPpieSPikey

16. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Start buying anti-chafing underoos.

17. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Also the spellspam.
    Every time i face minos they seem full of stuff like maddening echos,superiority,mindslicer boomrang,fire blast,split personality,retribution.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You just listed the staple UD spells >.>

Pattn199 and badgerale like this.
  19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Hekatian blood guard is the only problem i have with bleed she is to cheap for all she brings to the board. Otherwise bleed is fine and we really need to stop nerfing everything because people complain, bleed is in a good spot and should be left alone besides the blood guard.

20. Pedeguerra

Is this 2013?
    Time travel works!

21. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

healing op, buff decay. Make decaying options more common.