Is Reflesh good now? It is broken.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by ghklf, Oct 4, 2015.

1. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

I mean its drawback is nothing since undead champions don't have BoU any way.

40 nora, aoe 3 All undead units recover 10 hp (guess including emeny undead)

I don't know much about the nora efficiency of healing spells.

It could be changed or even removed later, but how is this spell right now and what it should be?

This is obvsly another design issue of the removal of BoU. Don't make similar mistakes when ur making a change, my deal devs.

2. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

we dont heal FW. Let them die and spend the nora dooming something or deploy broken bones.

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

This, pretty much. Healing isn't FW's style in the slightest (outside of Vampires, which is obviously a special case). I could see it being changed into a Skeleton themed spell, perhaps granting 1 rank of Tough and +1 speed in the AOE, with a minor cost drop. As it is, Reflesh doesn't serve any purpose in the faction that cares the least about how healthy its units are.

4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Petrichor
    35 nora
    AOE 3
    heal 12 hp all friendly units.

So yeah it pretty much stinks

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Call it deflesh and make it an aoe dmg spell that does 8 disease + 25% to cursed diseased or hexed

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This spell has never been good, and that had nothing to do with any relationship to boon -- the drawback was paying 40 nora for an AoE3 heal 10.

7. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

I think FW sucks life force from emeny champions and spells.

How about a spell that heals our champions when an opponent casts a spell.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  8. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Steal Flesh
    AOE 4.
    All enemy champions lose 4 life. Friendly champions gain life equal to the amount of life lost this way decided evenly rounded up.

15Deadmen and ghklf like this.
  9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

how about that but aoe 3 targeted on single friendly champ who gets the heals.