Magearm Stitched and relic spam

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Woffleet, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Grim Well, Fire ruby, Scouring Jaspers + 2xMasons spire is pretty abusive. I've used it with great success so far. What other relics would work in a model like this? Also Magearm rocks.

2. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

I've always been a fan of Stitched Merged myself. It's fast enough, depending on extert level, to be a strong opener in a game. Absorb. He can have tough 3 and it's worth it imo. With plenty of base defense, damage, and HELLA hp. If he happens to get a kill, it's remains for you. He's the tank Stitched need more of.

Magearm on the other hand is mostly just a exaggerated magician with little defensive things going on- don't let that fool you, he's still easily killable most matches.

I've tried both of these champs.

Now, what I wanna know from ol' @Sokolov is whether we can ever get rid of the "merging" ability on lesser stitches. It's the ultimate uselessness and sandbaggage. Never in my life has that ability been 1. used in rank or 2. the cause of a win in unranked.

Djangoguy, potatonuts and Leadrz like this.
  3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

magearm used to have like blast and stuff, was pretty sweet.

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Magearm used to have combo attack:drain which i miss a lot,but he is decent and a plain ranged option.His upgrades are really cheap but useless.Efficient but boring design.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

He seems pretty good for his price, especially with that Magic Beam, his upgrades are just pure sandbag though, shield and aura on a 6 range champ? No thanks.

On top of that it's not like stitched need more magic damage, they need less if anything.

Leadrz likes this.
  6. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

actually he'd pretty bland but i've gotten great use out of him. I replaced mny 2nd Monolith with him.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

They are 1 nora abilities (and I may make them 0). We could remove them, but it's not really going to make much of a difference either way. I do admit they don't do much in ranked, but some single player people like these kinds of abilities. Calling them "ultimate sandbaggage" seems hyperbolic.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Leadrz likes this.
  8. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Ok fine. its whateves. I thought maybe dreameater could be one nora cheaper but alas

9. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Firk them.Remove meld or make it an useful ability.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Would it be possible to put it on upgrades then?