PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

HE IS ALIVE!!!

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Welcome back Ninja.

My top 3 (in no particular order and based on my observations and personal feelings)

Gerb
    Ricky
    Boozha

Obviously this is just mine, and I mean no offence/hatred.

Geressen likes this.
  3. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I'm quick to say he's definitely one of the more interesting bumblers around. 65/35 on what he is for me.

4. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Adding to the above list, I am always worried about people like Emries, Dagda, and Markoth for their intelligence and skill, and PurpleTop for the hat. Never trust a guy in a hat.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you are going to feel so silly when a dead protectorate hangs where you placed a rope around my neck, our last ally falls at night and the next day the vote comes down to you and two people now openly laughing and grinning all wrathlike at who to hang that day.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Oy, stop suspecting me.

As for Gerben, his most recent action could be a sad attempt to hide his wrath allegiance. I say we go forward with throwing darkpally under the bus and then turn to him.

7. Loyaute

It's a pretty popular joke that Purpletop is always mafia. My personal favourite is when I gave him a power that made him speak in typos. He hated it so much.

Xinde and TeaNinja like this.
  8. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

That would assume you are Protectorate, and that I, among others, am Wrath. I don't think I've done anything to make me seem suspicious, and that all of my posts have been productive and straightforward.

@Boozha like I said, it's just how you type and whatnot, my suspicions are obviously not founded. Yet.

@Loyaute What.....you evil *******! I hereby bring forward the notion that Loyaute is the Mafia leader and needs to be hung tonight, and again every night after. No one is THAT cruel unless they are some evil organization leader.

9. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I'm very busy irl today. I have Japanese, Math, and Astronomy homework to do. And I basically have to play 2-3 tournament matches today on Pox. I'll be more active when I have more time.

rickyjpen likes this.
  10. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

vote switch to darkpally

11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Either voting for Napalm or Darkpally due to their inactivity

12. Loyaute

I can't even argue with that logic other than the fact that I'm just a ****** sometimes.

13. TeaNinja

Should at least hold off on any more votes on Pally until he has a chance to post.

For now I will
    Unvote:

14. Loyaute

Don't vote due to inactivity. That's pretty bad reasoning. Vote due to suspicious activity.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

*somewhere in soviet russia*
    prisoner 1:"my watch was 5 minutes early so I was always 5 minutes early and they accused me of espionage"
    prisoner 2:"mine was 5 minutes late, i stand accused of sabotage"
    prisoner 3:"I'm crazy as hell."

16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I don't think I've said it yet:

VOTE: DarkPally5 until further notice.

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I'm actually not too fond of killing darkpally, but we get a little info and we thin out the game. It is not a brilliant move, but I'll stick with it. There is no better one.

18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Darkpally hasn't done anything suspicious and everyone is voting for him. Guess I'll vote for Geressen just because he's acting funny.

Gaiaix555 likes this.
  19. TeaNinja

Why Boozha?

20. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

The main reasoning is that as soon as we accused DarkPally, Gerben went off like a rocket, so it's just a guilty-by-association kind of thing. But I wouldn't be against voting Gerben tonight if that's the group decision.

@TeaNinja Read some of his older posts, he is really rushed and quick to agree. It's baseless, but I feel it's noteworthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.