PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Wait what? Why? Clearly Gerb has been acting odd, so It's not like a vote switch would be strange or anything. My comment was meant to mean if the group wants Gerb gone, I wont object.

But my vote still stands on Dark Pally as of right now.

And thanks for the insight to my position on your list currently, it's nice to know I'm not under fire. I hate the hot seat D:

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Woah woah woah, I'm still voting for Pally right now?

3. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

This is what I mean by diverting attention in a safeish way. The thought is planted and can fester should someone be open to changing their vote. It would be a huge red flag if you immediately switched your vote, which is why I suspect you haven't done it. You don't have to switch your vote to switch who is the target.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

And there is the crazy vote for himself moment I predicted over 10 pages ago...

5. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I guess that is true, but thus far into the game I don't feel like I have said anything that is misleading. Everything I have posted can be taken at face value and be understood for what I meant. "I am all for killing Gerb" means I am fine with voting for him, but it's not like that's breaking news or a big shock.

The thought of Gerb being Wrath isn't exactly a new thought either, so I don't see how I planted any new ideas there.

6. Loyaute

It's not just you. Anyone who thinks voting Gerb is a good idea is suspicious to me. You were a good example to use. Sorry for any confusion.

7. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Ah, I see. The only issue I am having with that is you yourself seemed to have a claim against Gerb because he made the Role-Claim against Ricky.

Also, I never said voting Gerb was a GOOD idea, I just like my Mafia games with a little less.......hysteria. Ricky did the same thing, which is why I'd be fine with voting him out too.

But outside of Gerb, Ricky, and DarkPally, I don't think anyone has justified a vote against them. This obviously doesn't count PurpleTop and his hat, or you and your evil "typo" thing.

Just curious though, on page 17 you said to vote based on suspicious activity and not on the afk people. Changing my vote from DarkPally(an afk person) to Gerben(Obviously active) is exactly what you said we should do, but you don't want us to do that......could you explain?

rickyjpen likes this.
  8. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I personally think Gerb is more likely to be mafia then anybody in this game there are too many deciding factors that lead to him tempting to be deceptive.... Just to throw in my 2 cents. Him killing himself seems more like a distraction to make people feel too bad to vote him out... Which its working in fact. But I think this whole card he is playing is a giant farce just to manipulate thoughts on him. And regardless that is just fun facts for you guys. I have a better reason then anyone here to believe Gerb is mafia so my mind has been set :).

9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Voting for Darkpally until he gives me a reason not too.

10. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I really don't see a way to argue this point. Darkpally hasn't exactly said no, and seems not to be participating in the witchhunt discussions either.

11. rickyjpen

But what do I know? Only that he claimed to have th
    Every part of this except the part about me = Yes :)

12. Loyaute

I remember asking if Gerb was double role claiming against Ricky, which it doesn't seem like he was. Whatever.

Darkpally is both a suspicious person and an inactive. His posts have been of little substance and lack any sort of opinion other than what is established popular opinion. This is a very safe mafia tactic as it doesn't draw attention away from the current target. I'll admit that Ricky annoyed me to no end, but there ended up being some value in it as I believe his claim at the moment. Gerben is just being stupid, which is the worst Firking strategy ever because it makes people want to kill you. I cannot fathom him being any role of value. Since mafia have already lost a member due to inactivity, saccing Gerb would be highly illogical and erratic planning.

So, yeah, I'm voting due to suspicious activity, not due to inactivity.

13. rickyjpen

Actually a good point... But Idk i still think Gerb gives me a mafia vibe.

14. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Here is the problem I see with Gerben. If he is town he's wildly unproductive. That much is obvious.

Pally I understand why he's getting votes because his early posts weren't productive but he's also not here right now to put forward a defense so kind of wanting to see what he says.
    Also I am assuming these phases run the full 48 hours? As in it's not end phase when we reach a majority?

Lets recap some things so we can try and get a better idea of what's going on since we still have over 24 hours if my above statement is correct.

Emries page 10: "Vote: NapalmMonk Reason: He's been lurking a bit and his only significant response, which was right after a result, makes me suspicious. He also has not responded to previous assumptions ( I mentioned him earlier)"

Loyute page 10: "I would rather have the Sensorate use their power on someone else rather than have it wasted on someone as useless as Ricky. He's given up his power, assuming he has one, which I'm inclined to believe him. I'm done with Ricky. He's exhausted his use. Unvote: Rickyjpen. Vote: NapalmMonk. It's more constructive to vote for someone who isn't ricky, imo. I'm also keeping an eye on pally and gav."

Loyute page 11: On my count: Dagda - 1 (Gaverion) NapalmMonk - 3 (Geressen, Emries, Loyaute) Rickyjpen - 2 (darkpally5, boozha) Add Ricky to the NapalmMonk side, making it 4.
    I'm not voting for him due to inactivity. Basically, anyone is better than Ricky. I would be open to voting for Gaverion, Darkpally5, or anyone whom a decent case can be made for.

Teaninja page 11: "DarkPally: Seems to be posting just enough to look helpful without actually contributing anything. Vote: Darkpally5"

PT page 11: "Napalmmonk seems to be getting votes because he is just barely getting by with his posts.... but DarkPally is doing that to an even higher degree. He gets tagged for potential death by inactivity, then jumps on the ricky bandwagon with his following post.... and simply calls him "suspicios". Since then he hasn't added any significant evidence. He has some measly and somewhat sheepish comments. I find him the most suspicios of all right now. I have work so I will vote before I go. VOTE: Darkpally5"

Loyute page 12: "Alright, I'm somewhat relieved that it's not just me thinking that darkpally is a bit suspicious. I'm okay taking that route. Unvote: NapalmMonk Vote: darkpally5"

Emries page 12: "I voted for Napalm Monk because he's the most active lurker if that makes sense. He's the type of lurker that doesn't seem to be lurking by making one small clump of unhelpful posts and then returns to lurking. This behavior seems more suspicious to me than someone who is actually lurking by just barely avoiding idle status because those may have other circumstances. Active lurking just seems like a form of redirection to me"

Emries page 12: "Given that we have the same reasons for both DarkPally and NapalmMonk but more votes on pally, I'll change my vote to expedite things. Vote: DarkPally"

-----And right here is where Gerben counter claimed on ricky.-----

Gaiaix page 15: If this is true, and Gerb is trying to take a bullet, than our suspects for an important mafia member would be Dark Pally, Napalm, and Ricky.

Gerben page 15: "since the person who wants me dead is obviously very wrathfull and that would tie that person and darkpall for votes i willhave to change my vote to. VOTE-RICKYJPEN"

Gerben page 16: "ah wait now I see where you changed your vote... well... I do love a good lynch-mob Vote: DarkPally5"

Gerben page 18: "god damn, since you guys are obviously not 'ard enough to actually start voting for a new person I'll do it! VOTE - GERESSEN"

Loyute page 18: "If you switch your vote to Gerb, you're going to shoot up on my priority list. There's no reason I see for voting Gerb. Gaia is diverting attention away from darkpally in a safeish way and I find it very telling."

That brings us to thins page. I just think something else might be at work here other than what is being said on face value. I'm going to keep re-reading things a little more before I decide who to vote on, I also want to hear from Gav and some other people too who have been quiet.

rickyjpen likes this.
  15. Loyaute

I would also love to hear Gaverion's thoughts.

PurpleTop likes this.
  16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I agree with Greysands, I want to hear from Poxbrothers, Gav, etc.

And Darkpally needs to get in here and defend himself. He may have gone inactive due to irl things, and that would be nice to take into account.

17. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

It's much easier for Comissar to count your votes if you bold them as well as put them on a new line.

18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Vote: Darkpally

19. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

I haven't been around to defend myself because I had a ballgame to watch, which ended quite well I might add. To be honest until this morning I had no idea what to do as I had not played before, and I noticed I had to say something soon or else I'd be inactive, so I said something simple. That being said, I do have a getaway care waiting in the wings, should you decide to try and take me down.

20. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.