PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Care to elaborate?

2. rickyjpen

How do you have a getaway car?

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I can't vote for darkpally, he doesn't even know what he's doing.

Vote: Undecided.

4. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

While watching the baseball game it became apparent that, if I got bored, id have to get out of there fast.

5. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

And with that I do think you killed yourself.

I understand being new and not knowing how to play, as well as having irl things to deal with and watch (I am watching an entire 24 episode series while I play this and another game).

By saying "getaway car" and "TRY" to take you down implies you have a way out, and that is very, very, very incriminating.

6. darkpally5

You are being way too literal with everything I say, sarcasm and jokes are something different than incriminating ones self.

7. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Who do you think is mafia?

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

they're also rather hard to interpret as such over the internet, sometimes more so in this format

in any case, my reasoning for gerb over pally seems to be fading. we'll see i guess

9. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

The internet has a way to show sarcasm, it's called Italics. I'm trying to take what you say at face value, so that there is no misinterpretation, but then again that is just how I play Mafia.

Regardless, your last line implies mafia, and I see it as such. My vote for you stands.

10. darkpally5

I am suspicious of Gerb and Napalm personally

11. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I still think pally is mafia, but what the actual Firk is this?

12. TeaNinja

Why is that exactly?

13. rickyjpen

Heck why do I bother holding off...

I have better reason than anyone here to vote for him so...

Vote: Geressen

Reasoning:
    During Phase 0 he was quick to accuse others.
    Claiming to be my role and then shortly after stating to be the leading wrath role
    Suspicion on deceiving others with his crazy talk

14. darkpally5

Gerb is trolling, though this isn't exactly out of the ordinary, and Napalm hasn't really said much, not so different from me earlier on, until I figured out the actual point of this game XD

15. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

His post made me think mafia, and that's what I said.

And I find it convenient that Pally is pointing at Gerb and Napalm, both of which have been suspected before, and Napalm is seen as the same kind of person as Pally(lurker).

16. Loyaute

Your reasonimg was completely idiotic. You can have mafia vibes and still be an idiot.

17. Loyaute

reasoning*

18. TeaNinja

Alright alright. One more question. If you were mafia and could pick any number of the players in this current game to be on your team, who would you pick and why?

19. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

"I haven't been around to defend myself because I had a ballgame to watch, which ended quite well I might add."
    This statement is fine, as it explains why he hasn't been posting, which is the primary reason he was under suspicion

"To be honest until this morning I had no idea what to do as I had not played before, andI noticed I had to say something soon or else I'd be inactive, so I said something simple. "
    Again, another statement explaining stuff, nothing to see here

That being said, I do have a getaway care waiting in the wings, should you decide to try and take me down."
    This is the comment that strike me as off. Even without knowing the game, no one would say something like this.

That, combined with the previous things stated many pages ago, makes me think Pally is mafia, more than ever.

@TeaNinja That's a fun question, we should all answer it :D

20. darkpally5

In a mafia situation I find having too many men in on the operation cuts into your overall earnings, less money for me. Plus, you can only really have people around you you can trust, or else it is all over, it is the mafia afterall. Based on this I'd simply take my boy Loyaute and his dinosaur bg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.