PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

My god that was a lot to catch up on.

unvote- Dagda. This was mostly grasping at straws, I had justification and if you want it I can provide it but it was not a very strong one and was more of an attempt at getting conversation started.

**VOTE - Boozha**

Not sure why no one else picked up on him but my god if he is not maf I am shocked. I will have some quotes in my next post but he has been harping on "markoths plan" which would reveal the cop/sensorate to maf early on and waste the power on a town for a night. He has heavily bandwagoned and pushed for a things that were likely brought up by a town (though markoth could easily be maf)

Gressen is a bit of a red herring. Yes he is a bit disruptive

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I did pick up on Boozha's posts, and I've confronted him about it on page.....18 I think it was.

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

oops didn't finish that thought: yes he is a bit disruptive but killing him for being disruptive hardly seems worth it when I am fairly confident in someone being maf.

4. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

@Gaverion What do you think of Darkpally? Do you have any reason why we shouldn't lynch him today?

5. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I think he's mafia, but your reasoning was so good. Italics? Wow.

Anyways, mafia dream team is Gav, Dagda, and Emries. They would never lose.

6. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Instead of Boozha, I'd like to redirect your attention back to Napalm Monk. Now that pally's responded and basically revealed he has no idea what he was doing, I'm going to

Unvote: DarkPally

Vote: Napalm Monk

The reasoning here is the same as before. Previously, when Darkpally had not responded, they had the same level of suspicion for me. So I voted for him despite my initial gut feeling to expedite things along. Now that Darkpally has responded, I think that Napalm Monk's similar activity seems more deliberate in comparison. I urge you all to do the same until we receive more information about Napalm Monk :p

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

the two most voted and debated people other than yourself..... Interesting

TeaNinja likes this.
  8. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I said he could use Italics to represent Sarcasm on forums, since the internet doesn't have a sarcasm font.

@Emries I don't see a reason to vote out Napalm Monk at this point, since he is afk/lurking. Someone needs to get his attention and bring him to the thread so that he can speak/defend himself/contribute. Pally is acting strange, and is attempting to divert attention to Gerb and back to Napalm in his stead. I think Pally's activity more than exceeds Napalm's inactivity (and he will be killed for idle anyway at some point.)

@PurpleTop Exactly, thank you!

9. TeaNinja

Having no idea what you're doing does not clear my suspicions of Darkpally in the slightest. His attempt to appear helpful while actually contributing nothing is a pretty strong mafia-tell.

10. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I wonder what the votes are at currently?

11. Loyaute

It's not a sound argument. It seems obvious to me that he was kidding.

12. TeaNinja

I am not suspicious of DarkPally for activity, but rather the content of his posts.

13. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I didn't see it that way, but that's not important. It's not his inactivity that was just remedied, but rather the content of his posts.

14. rickyjpen

This seems like a game of hot potato lol.

TeaNinja likes this.
  15. rickyjpen

Omg who is going to be the last name in the blame-game :O?

16. Loyaute

It's like a train wreck hitting a car crash hitting an atomic bomb filled with fuzzy animals.

rickyjpen likes this.
  17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

going to retract my vote on gerben

and then re-read the thread to get some perspective back

18. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm gonna stick to my instincts and not change from Napalm Monk. While Darkpally's lack of content in posts may seem suspicious, it doesn't seem as deliberate as Napalm Monk's :p

19. rickyjpen

I wan't to know what exactly makes Napalm seem like wrath though?

20. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

But is it deliberate, or is he just dealing with irl things? We need his input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.