Music; What To Play While Poxing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nexx, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

So, I'm hoping this'll become a general thread. This'll be a section where I, or anyone else, can post the music they prefer listening to while poxing. I'm not picky with songs, so I'll add your song to the list if I or the majority likes the song. Basically, I'll be updating the thread's list every now and then with a few new, or a list of songs that match up with the Poxnora playtime.

Songs;

Working on the list.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

For me, I'm personally fine with and enjoy the in game music :p. I'm boring I guess D=.

3. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Ah most Pox players I know prefer playing music of their choosing, because most play with Pox music on mute and all. It's never bad to have some alternative choices on your song list, am I right?

4. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

Wait, my client has no sound. For a while now.

I talked to Dagda and he seems to have the same problem. What's with this?

5. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I'm guessing there must be a file missing with your pox client. I can assume that there was no sound folder that was downloaded along with your pox client, but I doubt repairing/reinstalling is going to help. Alot of people have been experiencing the same thing recently, yet, my client's sound is fine. I can listen to PoxNora's music or the sound effects.

6. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

Augh... I really wanted to listen to all those nostalgic sound effects and that music... that beautiful, beautiful music.

7. only

only Active Member

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
    Selena Gomez - Come & Get It
    Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
    Shakira - Addicted To You

8. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Not sure if those suit PoxNora while gaming, but it's all personal taste right? For example, I'd prefer listening to Three Days Grace- Riot while playing PoxNora, or any of their other songs. They just suit the game so well.

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Cause i am happy

10. only

only Active Member

deleted my comment. eitherway, I didn't like 3 days grace.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  11. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Should this thread be under off-topic?

12. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I doubt it should be on offtopic if it's related to poxnora. It's basically a thread with a list of recommendations to listen to while Poxing, especially for those of you without the sound mechanism on it.

13. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Well, this could easily just turn into a general "what music do you like to listen to" which may fit better under off-topic.

*shrug* If it needs to be moved, the admins will move it =P.

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I listen to tech n9ne, ces cru, mayday, awolnation, and hardwell when poxing. Loud hard hitting music that drives me to victory!

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I had a problem with poxnora sound, one day I was getting know my keyboard and was flicking the f{1-12} keys and the sound magically came on it was a challenging at first it would disable sound effects and enable music regardless i perfer to play pox with just sound effects
    Edit: I believe the key I hit is F3

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I listen to dubstep/house when playing Pox. Usually I just go on Spotify, and listen to the House Workout playlist.

17. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Loud music is the best. Rock/Metal?

I personally love dubstep aswell, I'll most likely have several songs up for this genre on the list.

I doubt it'll work for everyone though, it could've been a personal problem, because I still have yet to experience sound issues.

18. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

You're all doing it wrong, here you go:

Sincerely,

Josh753

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Nero - Doomsday

20. Boss

Boss Member

I mute the sound...