Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Christ, we'd need an entirely new rune just to just fit that flavor text.

Edit: Didn't even seen the Relic FT. o_O

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    iPox and sassquatch like this.
  2. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

well... its better than slag slag slag and then a bunch of empty space lol

3. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I admire your drawings. Do you have tips on how do draw like this? (Or could you make a small guide? I would love that.)
    I love the poses and the high quality.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I've told him much the same, he seemed genuinely surprised people like his drawings.

GAIAMASTERakaNANI likes this.
  5. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Thank you very much Soul. I really just make those for fun, i really dont know how to draw like just 10% of Jakub, Slawomir or those great artists, but i do inspire my skecthces on them. For the guide i use a little piece of paper from my work, and a black pen, them i scan the draw in a printer and save JPG. Thats how i go haha. I wish i had those drawing tables, but here on Brazil they are very very costly/expensive.

Thanks again Ima, i really was surprised someone even liked those drawings. Some of you was very kind with me, maybe in the future if i can, i'll try to go pro in the Digital Painting, and maybe making some arts for Pox (THE DREAM, haha).

Tweek516, soulmilk and Anima26 like this.
  6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Some great ideas on here. Been a fun read so far. And yeah @GAIAMASTERakaNANI you got skills with the pencil. :)

GAIAMASTERakaNANI likes this.
  7. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Cant wait for this EXP, lots of great ideas here on this thread. Thx Anima (y)

8. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Skeezick Brigadier

Is up to you, to lead this attack. Make them see that we are no more only supporting to the Draksar. Destroy all that monuments, make that temple crumble. Those Leoss, will fear us more than any other race. - Raxar, Skeezick General

Skeez12.JPG

Sundered Lands
    | Skeezick | Warrior | 1x1 | Nora ?

11 DMG | 6 SPD | 1 RNG | 1 DEF | 45 HP

Base

Attack : Physical | Skeezick Alliance | Skeezick Rebel | Prestige | Ready 1

UP 1

Battle Leader | Command Charge | Commander

UP 2

Loyalty | Blitz | Rend 3

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    Xzablaz likes this.
  9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Dude wassap with all the boring UPs

10. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Sorry i didnt get it. Do you mean the UP's abilities are boring ?

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah, 3 ranks of Rend is something Gedden would do >.>

12. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Replaced Rend 1, 2 for something, maybe would fit him well.

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Relic
    Name: suspicious rock
    hp: 50, defense 3, damage 8
    abilities: manic, knockback 2

edit: shielded for lulz?

14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

leoss bleeder

15. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Clinging/Sticky Slag

pile of green ooze covered slag, some eyeballs poking out while the ooze is engulfing a dwarf.

Shattered Peaks | Slag | none | 1x1 | Nora ?

0 DMG | 6 SPD | 1 RNG | 0 DEF | 48 HP

Base

Acid Aura 3 | lumbering | oozing | trail: ooze | split

UP 1

Constriction | latch on | binding chains (can't think of another immobilizing ability that doesnt scale off DMG)

UP 2

Acid eater | immunity: acid | tunnel: ooze

i just like the idea of some slag ball getting people stuck inside or near and all overed in slime and ooze

16. LeMuerte

LeMuerte Well-Known Member

Keeper of the Flame, or Fire Keeper. Or perhaps, Tim.

He's a wizard with the power of the source with him. He got a flame gem that convert champs for the Delim's Cult
    He's not a fighter, but have some support skills and scholars abilities so he can use's the flame power to purge with sacrifice, with Cleansing Flame. He is a Devotee of D'elim
    He use his scholars abilities to protect himself. Portal can teleport him to safety, or he can use Favor to channel his powers to bring uo some nora, or he dont have any training and he can be defenseless.
    He explores the potential of the flame and use it against his enemies. The gem could explode when he dies, so he can get a death nova: fire, or give him power to damage when he comes with a Fire Jab, or he can convert the flame power to add him some armor, with a Damage Shield: Fire perhaps.
    And of course Initiate: Devotee to D'elim
    Low dmg. CanĀ“t equip.
    KF

K'thir Forest | Elf | Wizard | 1x1 | Nora ?

4 DMG | 6 SPD | 2 RNG | 1 DEF | 45 HP

Base

Attack: Fire | Initiate: Devotee to D'elim | Unequippable | Cleansing Flame | Devotee of D'elim

UP 1

Portal | Favor | Defenseless

UP 2

Damage Shield: Fire | Death Nova: Fire | Fire Jab

I like to make the art of it. An mage, with a nice robe, holding a glowing gem of crystallized fire with a nice perspective eyefish distortion initiating some creature, from a below angle. He have some horns and a nice beard, like Tim, from the Holy Graal.

17. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

oh oh how about this:
    Holy tomb: 40 nora
    Faction: IS
    At the start of your turn each champion gains 1 max health and you gain 1 nora for each affected champion this way.

As loss of life is unavoidable. I had to think of something to ignore all the inhibited as well. This should fix it :D

noamkeren likes this.
  18. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

shiiiiit this is a new ability... suuuuuuucks....

19. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

It's seems nice.
    Yea, firk...

20. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

You can always make a nora link relic with something like "all friendlies within 4 spaces have grintmaw defiance". Yes, it does rely on getting attacked which doesnt help against all the indirect stuff in FW, but oh well. This is a new ability too, though, damn.

In any case, I will not take part into making an actual serious relic suggestion with a global effect, as long as it can be dropped in the back of the shrine or a font and get its effect off from there.
    Relics should only be placeable near champions or to the front/adjacent to fonts.

Anyway, done with that rant. Just know that if I suggest any relic, it'll be based on that philosophy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.