PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I hope both the skeez torch and the elf shade kill someone in the coming night, that would give us 3 dead and a lot of info and a lot of laughter by me.

Napalm Monk likes this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Primarily it would give us a lot of dead people ... If all turn out to be townies we could lose four people over this evening and the night ... that would kind of conclude it. Of course, if shade and lynching hit the mafia they are done for too.

3. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

I do hope someone kills you :) Twice the laughter.

4. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Which is why of course... We should go with better lynches :(

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

i'll vote for myself again in the next day phase, pinky swear.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I wish we had any ...

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

okay so we should kill you instead is what you are saying? because I am a font of Firk all info.

8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Did Commisar ever say it was okay to vote for yourself?

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well it's not polite towards the other candidates but like farting in an elevator there are no actuall penalties.

10. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

The phase is over at the end of the 48 hour period, i.e. this phase will end in ~13 hours.

I don't end it when a majority vote is reached for two main reasons;
    1) I'm a strong believer in being allowed to change your vote, potentially changing when a majority is reached
    2) A majority vote is unlikely to coincide with when I'm checking the forums, leading to erratic phase changes. With a rigid deadline, it becomes much more possible to structure discussions and voting strategies

With regard to voting for yourself, there are no rules restricting it. It is, of course, a fairly futile gesture to make.

11. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

13 hours seems like enough for a change o f the vote. Thinking.

**UNVOTE - Dark pally**

12. Gaverion

for now while I look for a better vote:

**VOTE - Geressen**

Reasoning: there was that whole he claimed to be the same role as rickyjpen, reasonable chance he is maf, if he is infact the bodygaurd then we found a maf in ricky.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I agree!

**VOTE - Geressen**

14. Gaverion

does anyone have a vote count? /lazy

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

there was one but then you ****ed it over by voting for me.

16. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm not going to change my vote from Napalm Monk for several reasons:

1) I'm unsure whether he's maf or town, but I don't think we can get much information out of his death anyways
    2) With over 10 hours left in the phase, it is unlikely that we'll get a tie
    3) While Napalm Monk has begun posting more often, thus refuting the previous reasons regarding active lurking, I feel like his rage-y posts have put more suspicion on him than relieve it
    4) Ricky is being silly/stupid/new and it seems that Napalm Monk is using Ricky's remarks to further his own objectives such as redirecting attention from himself to others. This is mostly done by him quoting Ricky faulty reasoning/responses and using that as a transition to pointing at other "Townies". This attention-redirection feels very scummy to me since only 1-2 people have expressed suspicion towards him and anyone can expect Ricky to back him (the poster) up as long as you put in a small good for Ricky in your post. Taking advantage of this = scummier :p

17. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Point one was about voting for DarkPally, not Napalm Monk fyi

18. rickyjpen

Unvote: Darkpally5

Vote: Geressen

19. rickyjpen

My reasoning isn't faulty. I gave very good reasoning to vote for Geressen thank you very much :mad:

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no you didn't/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.