PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

okay see emries is another person I trust so I if he decides I should die i'm okay with that but if he thinks we should instead kill Napalm monk who I am pretty sure is wrath then I'm on board with that.

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

You can't vote for Gerben, he's the crazy fun one.

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

he also is the death that would provide us the most information.

rickyjpen likes this.
  4. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Look no offense to you personally Gerben I'm sure you are a pleasant guy I just think you are a bit dodgy you scream mafia to me. I don't mean to come on like I don't like you or anything. Its just in this game you seem very mafia-like. I gave decent enough reasoning.

5. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Vote: Napalm Monk

thought I had already voted XD

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I personally believe that from the information we currently possess that Gerben is the most likely mafia candidate. I am willing to switch my vote from Pally if the following conditions are met.
    1. We have enough people doing so/considering so as not to risk a tie vote.
    2. If Gerb turns out to be mafia footman we STRONGLY consider Pally for tommorow.
    3. No reason. 3 is a magic number.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Vote: Geressen

Preliminarily.

8. rickyjpen

So once Markoth kicks in discluding Geressen's vote on himself that is 4.

9. Gaverion

I have to ask, what conclusions do people plan to draw with the death of napalm or pally? There are definite and not so definite conclusions we can get from gressen/gerb even if he turns up his claimed role which is why I like that vote.

10. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

If Napalm Monk goes down, besides being 1 maf member down, it could reveal information on the the people he redirects attention to (even he if wasn't actually maf).

11. Gaverion

Lazy jerks making me do my own work :p (if anything is wrong it is unintentional)
    1. Boozha- Gerssen
    2. Dagda- Pally
    3. Darkpally5- Monk
    4. Emries- Monk
    5. Gaverion- Geressen
    6. Geressen- Geressen
    7. Greysands22- Monk
    8. KTCAOP- none
    9. Loyaute- Pally
    10. Markoth- Geressen (assuming)
    11. NapalmMonk- Loy
    12. Poxbrothers- Qu
    13. PurpleTop- Pally
    14. Qucas- Pally
    15. rickyjpen- Gerssen
    16. TeaNinja- Pally
    Top vote getters:
    Gerssen- 5
    Pally- 5
    Monk- 3

12. Gaverion

oh @Comissar a request, can you change the player listing on the front page to be all @Player names? It makes it a lot easier to track their history, especially for the lower activity ones.

13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Gav has convinced me that voting for Gerssen is the best way to go. Which is good because I hated voting for Darkpally.

Vote: Gerssen.

rickyjpen likes this.
  14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the main issue i had with starting a new lynchmob (or in this case rehashing an old one) was that i thought we had about 12 hours fewer than we actually have. getting the time together to make sure that there's no tie definitely makes the prospect of switching look much better.

in any case, i'll go back to voting for Geressen then- avoiding a tie is the ideal here.

and with that i think i'm done for the evening

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I may as well make it official.

Vote: Geressen

16. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Can we get these votes off of Gers and back onto Pally? Pally is 100% mafia.

17. TeaNinja

And I know Gers is town because Mafia has built a counter-wagon with him to avoid lynching their one and only Darkpally.

Pally told me he is a Draksar Footman on accident in skype because he didn't know what he was doing yet. This is a lame way to find somone but you have to learn somehow. Also I was already suspicious of him before he slipped up.

Xinde likes this.
  18. TeaNinja

Darkpally IS mafia!

19. rickyjpen

Finally a half decent reason to vote DarkPally.... See this is all I was asking for the 10 times I asked for a good reason xP. Since you said exactly what his role was specifically you have won my vote over. Will look a little odd if he isn't although.

Unvote: Geressen

Vote: DarkPally5

20. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Uhhh...yea, this is better than Geressen. If Darkpally doesnt flip maf we hang Tea, easy mode.

Unvote Loyaute.

##Vote Darkpaly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.