PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Oh, he told you that? Guess I have to change my vote too.

Vote Darkpally

2. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

And in that matter I would like to identify another suspicious person... Even though DarkPally is more confirmed and this player will most likely fall due to inactivity if anything. Poxbrothers was messaging me on poxnora and we had a long conversation after I stated i was Ironfist Paladin... After our long conversation he told me since I am Ironfist Paladin I now have to protect him to prove it. Not in exact words but thought ya'll should know.

3. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I can't leave you guys alone, apparently.
    Don't vote Geressen. Seriously.

Geressen likes this.
  4. rickyjpen

in conclusion my suspicion lists order

1. DarkPally5
    2. Poxbrothers
    3. Geressen
    4. Emries

And I will vote in such order unless proven otherwise.

5. rickyjpen

and then I have mixed feelings about Loyaute... Maybe just a prude. But knocking Gaia out knowing Gaia was a towny is either a really prude thing to do... Or a really scummy thing to do... No offense intended.

Suspicion List Update-
    1. Darkpally5
    2. Poxbrothers
    3. Geressen
    4. Emries
    5. Loyaute

6. rickyjpen

But in a way Loyaute does give off townie vibes sometimes... Leading me to be persuaded she's just a rules prude. Still voting off a townie isn't very reliable.

7. Loyaute

I asked for a player to be removed because he violated a rule. That is all. I don't care which side you're on, if you're not getting rid of the cheaters, intentional or not, you are scum.

8. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Well I was in the middle of typing a long post and the TeaNinja newspaper just landed on my door so.

Yeah I guess this is a no-brainer.

UnVote: NapalmMonk
    Vote: DarkPally5

I have no idea why anyone would role claim as a mafia over skype...It makes no sense to me at all. But I don't see why TeaNinja would say it either knowing we'll lynch the crap out of him next phase if Pally flips town.

The only thing I can think of is napalm had 3 votes, tea pushed for pally. Then the heat was on Gerben and Tea says he knows pally is 100% mafia. So that would just make Tea, Monk and Gerben the worst mafia team in history.

Xinde likes this.
  9. rickyjpen

As I was saying prior... Prude.
    Not saying its a bad thing... Just saying you couldn't turn a blind-eye to somebody that is *supposedly* your teammate. Which then resulted in protectorate losing another due to your actions... Which means you are either a prude or a mafia.

Not saying its a bad thing just saying it doesn't look good.

Disbanding a teammate that trusted you never bodes well in my eyes. Unless you are of course their enemy and their trust was misplaced. Or you are just flat-out a rules prude.

10. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

well that is a bit simplifying, kill tea if it is wrong and pally if it is right. I still wouldn't confirm tea though, I have seen stranger mafia plots :p

Unvote: Geressen

Vote: DarkPally5

Xinde likes this.
  11. rickyjpen

So as I was saying

Suspicion List

1. DarkPally5
    2. Poxbrothers
    3. Geressen
    4. Emries
    5. Loyaute

Extremely prone to change due to context. But as it stands.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Fair enough reason. If Pally turns out not to be mafia then ninja is suspect though the claim is bold enough that I doubt that will be the case.

Unvote: Geressen
    Vote: DarkPally

13. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm going to go ahead and point out that this message relay so far is pretty one sided. As in, there has been no confirmation from DarkPally and thus unreliable. In fact, I find that the people that are immediately jumping onto this wagon after the TeaNinja post to be increasingly more suspicious, especially the ones that changed votes without half a reason (looking at you Qucas) :p

14. rickyjpen

For confidential reasons

My new suspicions list is

1. DarkPally5
    2. Geressen
    3. Emries

Don't dig any further for I have nothing to say :)

15. Emries

I don't think anyone cares about your repeating lists tbh. Maybe if it were someone else posting. Perhaps if you didn't make so many :p

16. Emries

Hint: It's probably all of the above + an obnoxious sig.

17. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I've been helping watch my niece and don't have a lot of time to post big posts. Also, I'm new and still not sure what I'm doing.

18. Loyaute

Your signature makes me want to vomit.

19. rickyjpen

20. rickyjpen

There you go you all fricking happy now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.