PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeh, this seems odd, or maybe mafia just consists of idiots this time. Nice thing is, we now know who to lynch if arkpally isn't mafia.

Vote: Darkpally5

2. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'll agree this whole game is playing out strangely.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I see we've finally come to our senses ? * removes noose*

TeaNinja likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm like the significant other threathening to kill myself if you leave you've never had.

unvote -geressen
    *vote- darkpally*

5. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I didn't feel like dealing with an extra degree of hearsay, especially when we were so tied on the votes. And I figured if Loyaute really wanted then he would step in as he did.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

he's making a list, and another list, and another, no checking either once or twice.

WORST SANTA EVER.

Napalm Monk likes this.
  7. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

people saying 48 hour day phases are to long, look back at where we were 24 hours ago. We need 48 hours for there to be actual discussion. at 24 some people had only visited the forum once!

PurpleTop and Xinde like this.
  8. rickyjpen

Hey everyone check out how views this forum has xP just sayin.

TeaNinja likes this.
  9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

that is rather much

10. rickyjpen

Just noticed

How many views this forum has*

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well... that is impressive.

12. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

The sergeant scratches the back of his head. The discussion had raged on for what seemed like a couple of days with much back and forth. "Ye... Ye like ta talk, don't'cha? Makes it kinda 'ard to fig're out what'cha talkin' aboot 'alf tha time"

Sighing, he pointed his sword at DarkPally5, "Ye'r under arrest fer s'pected Wrath affiliations. Yer sentence be death."

At his words, a pair of guards take the luckless DarkPally away, hoisting him by the arms despite his protestations. They manage to get him up onto a makeshift gallows. As they fitted the noose around his neck, the executioner asked "Have ye got any last words?"

With a manic grin, DarkPally replied "You'll all be really surprised when you see what I am!"

Moments later, the trapdoor opened under his feet. A sickeningly sharp snap echoed around the market as the body fell. As the mans legs jerked around in his death throes, the magic hiding his true appearance sloughed away. Gasps came from the crowd as DarkPally was revealed to be a Deep Elf Scout!

DarkPally5 has been lynched and was the Deep Elf Scout. It is now Night Phase 2, please ensure power PM's are sent to me within the next 24 hours.

The following players need to post next phase or will be eliminated from the game:
    Nobody!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well, since the scout is a semi important wrath role some of you who are protectorate will assume I was in cahoots with him.
    I'd like to point out the people that tried to focuss attention on me or on inaction instead of pally, these people probably actually ARE wrath.

assuming the wrath feel confident that you will hang me next I am not going to die this night without interference from the torch or the elven shade.
    of course if I am wrath the same would happen.

as I see it the current situation has placed me low on the wrath hit list and moderately high up on the protectorate lynch list.

I wish to assure the populace that me becoming active and pally being accused were a coincidence. the actions of ricky and Napalm smell to me like the actions one would undertake while trying to cover their tracks, Wich is why I accused them in the first place ( granted, less eloquently).

If the shade were to kill one of them this night learning either role of them would teach us much about the other. however I recognise that there is little chance of convincing whomever is the shade that I myself am innocent.

I highly suspect Napalm monk, ricky, and boozha. however If i were to die this night because of either wrath activity or skeezick torch, that might mean I was getting too close to the truth, or it could be a ruse to make it seem as if I was.

one other issue we will soon face is that we are getting increasingly close to the issue of the frisk frisking the shade wich would wrongly tell the frisk that the shade is wrath.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this is why I would like to urge the shade to undertake action sooner rather than later, while the power would be great later in the game it's not worth the risk of it going out unused.

even if the shade were to kill me, the proof of my innocence would lend credence to the claims I have now made.
    so shade; KILL ONE OF THEM OR ME, ONE OF THEM OR ME!!!!

however if it is napalm or ricky that is the shade well... that would be awkward.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am in the middle of an important meeting pretending to take notes so I will keep it short. I agree with Geres (I havnt read he whole post) but let's take a little while and review what was said and by whom before we begin pointing fingers.

TeaNinja and Geressen like this.
  16. Gaverion

I find it interesting that gressen keeps going after ricky. I pretty much assumed ricky was as he claimed the bodyguard and the only thing that makes me doubt it is the counterclaim by geressen.That said if gressen was actually the bodyguard I would expect him to bring that counterclaim up more.

17. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Honestly? I don't like how it went down. Much like Gaia, I felt like I was given an unfair advantage. I tried to off him without mentioning it. I enlisted TeaNinja to help. He wanted to be more direct and in the end, it netted a kill. I really, really am not enjoying this game as much as I should be. No offense to the newer players, but I would have rather you hadn't been a part of this one. You are nice people, especially you Dark, and I wish we could have had a better introductory game for you instead of this absolute farce. I wish I hadn't been put in the position I was. It felt slimy to off him that way. I didn't want to. My competitive side got the best of me when I told Tea. I just, ugh.

18. Gaverion

19. Gaverion

Loy was there any reason you choose to have tea help you? Not sure how to think of him if he is a maf who saw a chance to make himself look good by throwing someone under the bus or legitimately a town.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't trust ricky and ricky wants me dead, NEITHER OF US IS THE PALADIN

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.