PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

2. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I have a town leaning on him for now, but on the off chance that he is a scum, he's already taken a huge risk claiming that he knew for a fact that Dark was scum, as Dark could easily and did counter his claim. If I wasn't around, Tea could have been toast. It's arguable that if they were both scum, one takes the fall and the other looks better. That doesn't seem likely to me.

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

why did you claim a role you do not have?

4. Loyaute

Because he's intentionally acting like a moron.

5. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

and honestly if his unconstructive playstyle keeps up, he may be the best choice for us to lynch come day phase

6. Loyaute

I would agree it would be wise to take a look into his character.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I did it for the lulz. don't you know who I am?

I made a constructive post on the last page, you gonna trust purpletulips? hehe and they say I am crazy.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

how do you know the other guy didn't?

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I think we all need to cool down. We have 72 hours before the next lynch under our control. Unless we are discussing under the pretext of attempting to flush a target for the shade then we have nothing constructive to say. We do not know who will die tonight and that will completely change the dynamics of conversation.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Alright, that went over well. We have one mafioso down. Should have stuck with him from the beginning. Who now?

Just to list some things I found crawling back: Gerben still has the old story sticking to him, though he apparently found some brains in the meantime. Lets see what he has to say.

Gav said he didn't believe pally would be maf. Probably nothing, just noting.

Ricky was relatively hesitant to vote for pally, but eventually did.

Napalm Monk tried to shift blame from pally to Loyaute. Tried to defend him quite a bit.

Personally I suspect Gerben most of all. He tried to implicate ricky, to defend pally and stopped playing crazy right after pally became hopeless. I think he's number one atm. Lets see.

11. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hey guys, here's something to think about. I know for a fact that there are multiple Sensorates in this game. This is because the first night, I scouted someone and that someone turned out to be Protectorate. So we corresponded. The same "someone" apparently scouted me too. This suggests that there are so far at least 2 Sensorates, especially since the Deep Elf Scout is dead (it is unlikely due to the smaller number of mafia members that their roles would repeat). To prove it, both of us will scout Boozha this night phase and PM individually. He can then confirm :p

12. Loyaute

So, Emries and I are both Firk Sensorates. I used my power on him to confirm him as protectorate and, incidentally, he did the same to me. I plan on investigating Boozha during this phase.

13. Emries

Well crap, here I was trying to be discreet too XD

14. Emries

If there are any other Sensorates, I highly recommend you scouting one of us, confirming, and PMing the confirmed one to collaborate further

We may even be able to get a list of people and scout 2-3 suspicious people next night phase! :p

15. Loyaute

This game is getting a little bit crazy. I already didn't expect 2 sensorates/cops, but if there are more? Just, what.

Xinde likes this.
  16. Boozha

Yeh, its turning out to be a bit easy. Unexperienced mafioso, one of them idle, and with the relatively few people left two sensorates will sort out the rest quickly. We need medic and paladin to guard them though.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Just saying but Sensorates are not the only role that can Scout. Mafia has that capability as well. The Shadow Master also has the capability of appearing as Protectorate. Who is to say that The Sensorate hit the Shadow Master and then not realizing that he had hit the Shadow Master them contacted him. The Shadow Master played along and now "we have two sensorates" my question to you guys would be "Who contacted who first?"

18. Boozha

On the other hand, wouldn't the shadow master appear as a villager, not as a sensorate?

19. Emries

It was roughly the same time. Me, dagda, xinde, loyuote, and gaverion are usually all on Skype. So it basically went like, "So I saw you're Town." "No way me too" "Weird."

Not really, but you get the idea. It was pretty quick.

Also Boozha, Sensorate only finds factions, not roles. We don't have a rolecop on the town side this game :p

20. Loyaute

Sounds like a huge risk for the shadow master to openly declare that he's the cop after the cop claims to him. It would be much safer to claim a vanilla role. With there only being allegiance cops and not role cops, it seems possible for there to be multiples in a game of this size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.