Need moga help

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ultima, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Turns out I had a lot more points than I thought. Here's what I just made, its nowhere near what I used to run. But, any tips and replacements you guys can tel me would be helpful

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    xplint likes this.
  2. Ultima

Here.

Attached Files:

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Dont know much about moga but I would:

Add
    1x Recruiter
    2x New moga
    1x G'hern Sustainer
    2x Trapper
    1x Overlord (I just love relocate foe with trapper)
    1x Pyro (havent tested it but looks good on paper)
    1x Razor (just so efficient)

Drop
    Punisher
    Tyrant
    1x Hunters (might be wrong on this one)
    1x Netter
    1x Boom vendor
    1x Zealotry

4. Ultima

Running pyro, tyran gives everyone on the field iron will. Everything else seems worth a shot.

5. Ultima

Seems that's outdated by a few hours lol posting updates one soon

6. Ultima

Here it is. Been having success. Lost to a st sy spell spam beef deck since I have no source of dispell/ground to vertical push flying

7. Tweek516

Might be me but I don't see anything:/

8. Ultima

Whoops. Always ran more champs than usual in mogas. But it works. The - 4 damage and - 1 def is easy to proc from the overwhelm spell.

Attached Files:

9. Tweek516

Looks good.

No cleanse?

10. Ultima

Haven't ran into any major issue involving cleanse aside from disease breath. But that's two turn wait. What I'm really lacking is dispell.

Nmoga creeper does wonders, can cap, contest, and is a nice scrapper when dirge is giving him 2 defence

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  11. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Having a hard time seeing a reason to run Chef let alone two. I dont have them so I can't try them. Boom vendor seems like a much better fit especially when already running juggler and sustainer

12. Ultima

Disease breathe. But I can easily turn them in for vendor, increased range and death novas nice

13. Tweek516

Disease breath and healing - he's great.

14. Tweek516

Oh - I've just realised, no aviators?!

15. Ultima

Had em I'm, dropped them. They don't feel as useful anymore. I can just throw in extended reach for 20 Nora.

16. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

I run slingers, they are good+aviators improve range.. its really nice

17. Ultima

I run looking for work to rjg for the slingers. 40 Nora for 40-62 champs is fine BY me.

18. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

wait isn't creeper still busted with stealth skills when he has hidden? Do you actually find him useful enough to run? I used to love running him when he had shaowspawn and knockout but that was a while ago but i would love to run him again just thought he was broken.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  19. Ultima

broken how? Shadow spawn and hidden rock still makes for an amazing font contestant, and he has nice damage for some surprise attacks.

20. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

well its mostly just that he pays for a stealth skill in nora that is far from its full usefulness because he loses stealthed whenever he is off of the hidden terrain. And shadowspawn hardly helps because he would stealth at the end of his turn anyways so ur paying the full cost of shadowspawn to stealth on deploy rather than at the end of the turn so imo it becomes an impediment to his efficiency. This completely ruins his second upgrade path because it is all stealth skills; so yea broken.