Need moga help

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ultima, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

That was changed, actually.

2. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

Really how so he looks the same in the checklist. Did they change the de-stealth mechanic or what happened?

3. Bellagion

The stealth from shadowspawn doesn't go away when he's off of rock.

4. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

oh sweet i can run him now thanks for letting me know! Do you know if the same is true if he uses the stealth or escape skills?

5. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Yeah it's the same. I think shadowspawn does have a 6 turn duration now though, maybe that's what you remember

6. Bellagion

Huh? Shadowspawn doesn't have a duration...

7. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

You're right, I saw that with Smoke Cloud, but I checked to make sure and it doesn't have a duration even from Smoke Cloud. Not sure what I saw then

8. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Allow me to be of assistance. I'll post my bg in a second and explain.

9. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Okay, so you might be wondering why I run 23 champions, despite knowing moga are a champion-heavy theme, 23 is a bit much, so you could cut down on that according to your play style.

Dirge: Simply the moga hero. Auto.
    Feshcaller Mika: She's not entirely necessary to the bg, but adds a heal and annoying fesh to the table.
    G'hern General: Can be done without, but I try to maximize the potency of G'hern in a moga bg by adding more G'hern. General is much more viable than most of the other G'hern as it stands.
    G'hern Insangoma: One of your main G'hern damage dealers. Insangoma hits like a truck once you've got enough moga out. He also brings a nice heal to the table, along with magic and range.
    G'hern Overlord: Probably not an auto G'hern, but his relocate foe for 68 nora, and capable of dealing damage makes him a great addition. Relocating the enemies is a core play to moga.
    G'hern Soothsayer: A little expensive for what he brings to the table, nevertheless, he often does not disappoint. Multiattack 3, surge and high range make him a real threat whilst turtling.
    G'hern Sustainer: Cheap deploy, overseer moga 3, sustain and heal champion give him so much utility for moga, he's auto.
    G'hern Tyrant: Probably my favorite rune in the game, after Hyaenid Stalker. He is your frontline, your damage dealer, and your major threat. His damage is insane, and he is definitely auto-include.
    Moga Aviator: At least 1 of him is auto in a moga battlegroup, as he provides improve range and decent amount of speed.
    Moga Chef: 2x Auto, disease breath, heal champion on a 40 nora champion, nothing more to be said.
    Moga Inferno: At least 1x is auto, range, alt damage and a bomb on a cheap champion with acceptable damage.
    Moga Lord's Guard: Optional, but provides a decent moga frontline whilst Dirge is out.
    Moga Razor: Another optional champion, but I like what he brings to the table. Shred defence is insane as it stands, and he brings two champions in one, making him decent meat. Although, he is quite expensive, so he is situational.
    Moga Recruiter: 2x Auto-include. They are your swarming units, they provide commander damage and alt damage. And if you take their global AP chant, it also helps out with powerturning.
    Moga Slinger: Your high ranged moga. 2x Auto-include.
    Moga Spark: These little guys have insane amounts of damage for moga, and they're fairly cheap too. They have more hp than an average moga, and can be a threat if not dealt with due to their damage.
    Moga Zealot: I was actually reluctant about placing him in the bg, until I decided to give him a shot. I love this moga, he hits like a truck, he is a major threat, and he can guarantee a kill if the enemy gets harpoon'd near him.
    Moga Spellhack: Magic damage, high range, high mobility. At least one of them is auto-include.

I've never really found a necessity to running any more spells, as I'm not the type to spam spells, but Moga rely on being high in numbers rather than throwing your spells out there and hope for the best. I'm guessing the spell choices speak for themselves here.

Vicious Harpoon: 2x Auto-Include. These are your play makers, and the bread and butter to Moga's potential in one rounding an essential enemy unit to give you the lead.

10. fingreen

fingreen The King of Potatoes

I played moga when thrower taskmaster was the key play and echo chamber was kicking down doors.

also why are the 2x2 moga hunter and moga assault team are not included~~ are 2x2 just not worth it anymore?

i need help with the spell and relic choice...
    I only have intimidate and lightening storm as spell. I seems to remember playing suicide attack and implant... lol~~

Well that's back then but what's now??