Bait and Switch

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Bellagion, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Anyone found success using this? It seems a bit pricey to me, but idk, I may be overlooking something.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

For the moment, it's too pricy to use.

3. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Yeah. Too pricy.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

If the champs have the same AP, it's 40 nora for 5 spaces of movement (approximately 5 AP). That seems too expensive when you look at spells like alacrity or mobilization.

So does the AP switching make it more worthwhile. I think probably not because it's pretty situational. But I need to experiment with it more. However, I'm finding the situations where I'd use it pretty uncommon (e.g. engaged ranged/support champ with lots of AP and low AP/newly deployed champ nearby or a champ that uses few AP on abilities--stormreader or ritual cultist). I also think the AP switching makes it a whole lot more situational.

I've had a few drinks, and want to test it more, but it might be better to make this on-demand swap 3 for XXXX nora (no more than 35).

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I think of it a bit like Transfusion, honestly, but with 5 more nora for more shenanigans.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I use it with cyclops because they have a lot of situation problems.

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Never seen this spell used. The ap effect seems like it would hurt you way more than it would help you in most situations, and at that cost its way too situational

Vorian likes this.
  8. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Thoughts now that it's at 30. I still think the ap transfer makes it very situational and difficult to find a slot for. Maybe it would be more useful if it switched places with the nearest enemy champ instead, with no ap transfer or with ap transfer, but at a higher cost.