PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

but what if you are not alive come daybreak?

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

*holds up a noose*

3. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pick me! pick me! I know! We ask nicely. Here, I'll save you the trouble: "I'm honest.", honest!

Honestly though, the only method would be to either kill one of us (may not be desirable depending on amount of evidence in comparison to value of the role) or if there is another Sensorate (a third one). Either way, the way people compare the value vs evidence will give some hints of what they are as well. If someone takes the role too lightly without giving sufficient evidence, we catch 'em :p

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I Know emries better than loyaute, so the inverse would be my preference, then if loyaute isn't a frisky sensorhead we wont have to kill emries.

5. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Have them check me. If they say i turn out town, they're clean.

wait........

6. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

PT confirmed mafia.
    Lynch next pls.
    Seriously though, there are too many things wrong with this game. Too many cops/fake cops/fake real cops, and my personal favourite, too much stupidity.

Xinde likes this.
  7. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Then please? Who is the paladin?

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I do not know.

9. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Agreed.

10. Emries

Lynch ricky, confirmed not paladin anymore? :p

11. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

still catching up but for the record, I said I didn't think he was maf but I also said I didn't think he was town. Basically I had no read on him.

12. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

How does that confirm it?

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I've been telling you people to kill PT since the begining, not my fault you guys are bad at listening.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

also ricky and napalm monk, and boozha...

15. Emries

I'm bored and my shipdaughters are on maintenance Japan time (which means bluuuh for the rest of the day). What are people's impressions? :p

16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Well, supposedly PT is Mafia but I don't know if Loy can be trusted. What if we all vote for PT and then they turn out to be a townie? Do we then hang Loy?

17. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

How do you figure PT is mafia? PT is always mafia is a joke we throw around during mafia games. I don't plan on voting for Purpletop at the given moment.

18. Emries

There's a simple solution to this. One of the Sensorates can investigate Loy this phase. Of course, he can still be shadowmaster or Town-Look-Like-Wrath thing but it'd bring us closer. This will, however, derail what we were going to do which was each find, pm and confirm one person :p

19. Emries

Correction: Posting that made me miss queue for a League game. PurpleTop's mafia :p

20. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Oh, you were just joking in that earlier post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.