Whirling Quarry.

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by themacca, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I tried that a bit. Seism is all right, but like any on-deploy ability, it blows if he's your only champ on the draw. Similarly, stone barrage is 20 damage to a single champ every 3rd turn. That's pretty low throughout, although it's a decent burst ability at decent range. It seems like maximizing his survivability with absorb and keeping him on the board longer gets more benefit from his other abilities since it's 5 damage plus a knockback per turn. But maybe I'll go back and try it again.

Was it always 5. I went away for that expansion and seem to recall it being more like 3 before?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Nope it was 1-3 before. So it got double buffed.

Also, Seism is definitely a good ability. I think it's worth it even at the chance that it's a first turn dud.

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

What do folks think now that whirling stones is back to range 3 (rather than range 5)? Seems like he might be back in the shoebox, especially since we have seism on a cheaper champion (moga inferno) now.

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You have a good point, moga inferno is a very nice op rune, and its cheaper for seism... If I had to choose 1 now I would go for moga inferno, but as I have already invested in the Whirling Quarry I am gonna stick with that.