PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

We should probably start with the elimination of the tripple sensor claims.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

So Teaninja is the other claim? Well, I just wanted to ask. I will think about that. I still think he's very likely to be prot though, he totally threw pally under the bus.

3. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

If I tell you that a person is confirmed mafia, you're not likely to safe them.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Vote Emries

Looks like your time has come.

5. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't mind if you guys vote for me - in fact I may even prefer it Next day phase to confirm the other Sensorates- but it'd be the Town thing to do to follow my plan for the greater reward in information. Just sayin. Tea and PT are looking awfully Wrath to me right about now, ignoring the greater prospects :p

6. Boozha

Pally wasn't confirmed mafia until TeaNinja confirmed it. Until then the train was busy switching to Napalm.

7. Loyaute

Teaninja didn't confirmed anything. The information he passed on was from me. He took the information I had public, but that in no way makes him less scum. He looks like a scum covering his tracks by offing someone I was prepared to off myself.

8. Boozha

I'd like to see your PM exchange for confirmation, if that is allowed. @Commissar ?

9. Boozha

10. Loyaute

I cannot find the conversation in which I spoke with him alone (likely he left it to cover his tracks. Yeah, you can do that on these forums), but I do still have the conversation we had with Gaia, where he claims to be the medic. I'm not going to screenshot it like a moron, but I can paraphrase it.

He starts off claiming this is the private town block. Don't invite anyone without his approval (taking control immediately)
    He says he thinks both Gaia and I are town.
    He claims medic, saying he took a risk telling me and he suspected Pally before I said anything.
    Gaia says he trusts Tea's claim.
    I say I don't like how much he's shared with Gaia because I, at this point, didn't know what to think about Gaia other than I hated how they were playing. I say if I end up dead, they are suspect.
    Gaia screenshots and I go berserk.

11. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

If you mean screenshot, I think we've been through this with the gaia affair that that is against the rules :p

12. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Hmm... So long as it's not a conversation involving power results or roles being directly given (i.e. anything involving me directly), I think it should be fine. Reasoning being that it's still just evidence of conversation and talking, none of it provides concrete evidence of who or what somebody is or has done.

TeaNinja likes this.
  13. Boozha

Comissar said that you can provide screenies as long as they don't involve him, do so please.
    I'd also be happy if you could find the conversation with TeaNinja, does it get deleted when someone leaves it?

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Since apparently i'm not neing lynched today or as it seems tommorow my chances of being stabbed in the night will increase.

What do i have to say or claim to go to the third place on the collective lynch lists?

15. Loyaute

I think it gets deleted when someone leaves, and you did not specify screenshots, so if @Comissar allows, I will.

16. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

On reflection, reversing the former statement. You may not post screenshots of conversations.

PurpleTop likes this.
  17. Boozha

Ugh, why. That would actually have been helpful ...

18. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

against the spirit of the game

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Jesus.

20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

So people are saying I look suspicious..... specifically emries. WHy? Because i am dubious that there are two sensorates? That's silly. That whole scenario seems like a ploy to me and I had to make a decision on who I find more trustworthy. Convince me otherwise if you please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.