Who is the best sp player ?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Runegod, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

I am currently playing sp and they are my favorite faction, however it seems they are a bit underwhelming ? Slags are my favorite theme i am using the sp public bg, they seem very very very bad compared to most other races/themes. Any help would be cool.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

SP as a faction is always borderline broken, to say the least. Slags are just really awful.

Sealer0 and SPiEkY like this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Currently? @Ballballer king.
    @Bellagion isn't King, but he can help you too.

You'd also be better off posing this question in the SP forums. I'll go ahead an move this, and leave a redirect.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  4. Runegod

So it's just a theme thing lol ? I have been playing really well and i just can't seem to beat people.

5. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Ballballer is the only top player playing SP atm I think

6. Runegod

Where is this ballballer character i would very much like him to help me learn this game and sp.

7. Runegod

So what i am starting to see with slags is they are bad because they have 0 range units besides that voltaic thing but it does poor damage at range...

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Due to previous antics, he's been banned from the forums for a few more days. You can probably catch him ingame until then.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This always makes me chuckle. Unless you're a known great player, I doubt that you were wrecking skill ceilings and still losing.

If you were half decent, you should be able to beat most people with weaker decks. Time to revisit the words "really well" and watch some SP players.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Runegod

Thank you for your insightful wisdom and help. I think i should probably ignore you as it would be a waste to start posting on the forums arguing =) good day.

11. Runegod

Oh okay cool thank you for the help, i'll see if i can catch up with him in-game.

12. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

he's kinda right though lol, first step to improving is knowing that there is room for improvement, and saying that you're 'playing really well' doesn't exactly reflect that. That said you are ofc aware that you have stuff to learn, that's clear.

I'd say slags are somewhat at the mercy of your opponent's ability to deal with your ooze king. Ballballer is playing SP meta btw (meta is basically a collection of a faction's best runes)

13. Runegod

They don't make enough ooze and against flyers they are useless. Also it seems with every public bg they don't make them to counter all of the nonsense you face, i'm currently using voil against an opponent using all incorporal champs and stealth. My public voil bg has one detect option and x2 magic units....

14. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I got top 3 with slags a long time ago, but i havent played them in ages. Ill help you whenever i see you in game, because ill probs be banned from the forums again here pretty soon if the current trend continues

Runegod likes this.
  15. Runegod

Well cool thanks i am on now actually, if your on.

16. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Phynixe and Xuvali are other top SP players who are semi active.

17. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Bellagion is the second best player who normally mains SP

18. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

There's also me. Joke. Hahahaha

19. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I've played the free slag deck and it's absolutely horrible, it lacks any kind of burst dmg and prevent you from dealing with any major threat quickly.

20. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

ballballer is good, so is loplop. (lop rarely plays outside of 2's though)