PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I'm Slim Sensy, yes I'm the real Sensy
    All you other slim Sensys are just imitating
    So won't The Real Slim Sensy please stand up
    Please stand up, please stand up?

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

god

i want to hate you so much right now but i just can't

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

I don't even know what is happening anymore.

Xinde likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I can only think of the batman scene. "Would the real batman please step forward?"

Anyway. It has been confirmed that we have at least one false sensorate amongst us. Who? This is the most important question. Lynching Napalm pales in comparison. And, concerning Emries plan, it makes no sense if Napalm is prot.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10/10 will bang you

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

god you need to listen to some good music son

7. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

I now claim this game in the name of ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Twitch Plays Mafia ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Loyaute likes this.
  8. Boozha

Good music?

9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Why don't I always get alerts?

10. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Doesn't matter if he's Prot or Wrath. The purpose of it is to identify and confess to the other Sensorate that Napalm mentioned because it would turn the game around for Town. If he IS Wrath, that would be a bonus.

Also, since we seem to be in the business of getting everything out in the open, does everyone remember Boozha and me talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in phase 0/1? The specifics of the conversation was Boozha telling me to be quiet of him making an error in posting because he claimed to have a power. When I mentioned both Sensorates using power on Boozha, he then told me he lied and that he is Vanilla Town. This latter part is why I'm updating the conversation now. He seemed pretty panicky because he couldn't edit the first post about the power and now saying he doesn't + is vanilla makes me think he is a possible Shadowmaster candidate pretty hard :p

11. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

You only get an alert when you are quoted or tagged, otherwise you only are notified the first time a post is made after you have last read a thread.

Unless you turn off notifications.

Qucas likes this.
  12. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Y'all need metal.

13. Boozha

I also told you that I only did that to attract attention from the mafia so I'd eat a kill supposed to be for someone with a power ... "I will do my part" was a kind of obvious shoutout "I have a power and want to be super cool about it" ...

I have some new hints aswell. I am currently unsure with whom I should share them.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Please add me on snapchat and snap me this Bane Shift on the daily

Loyaute likes this.
  15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i would Firking make a snapchat for that

if i had a phone that could chat some snaps

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

haha peasant

fatty peasant

wait are you town?

17. Emries

Goddamit Daggy, why you gotta ruin my mindfck fun. That was the plan BEFORE Napalm Monk made his post and I realized we could have this gamechanging play with Operation: Napalm Martyr.

Welp, if Town loses, it's on your head now Dagda. ON YOUR HEAD.

Hey guys, I think I need a new introduction. Loy, DarkPally and I were going to claim Sensorate with one of us being the real Sensorate and the others as a "Foil" to protect him to fck with everyone, especially ricky (who can trust that guy to paladin-protect anyone?). The idea was "Oh look, there's a mental net mob and they're all pointing at one person! Better take a look!" but the true objective (and I haven't shared this with anyone) was to mess around to keep me amused until Kantai Collection came off Maintenance (darn Japan time). We didn't know DarkPally was maf. Well at least I didn't. Loyaute didn't share the fact he got that Deep Elf Scout conversation with me at all so I was pretty surprised too. So now you're probably wondering who is the real Sensorate. Well one of is dead. One is a Salaman Daredevil and the last guy is the real Sensorate.

I think the role names and usernames give it away :p

18. Emries

Also, Napalm Martyr Plan is still the best plan yet and gamechanging. No doubts on that since it was not planned. Thanks for the bonus, Monk :p

19. Boozha

I had the following conversations with Emries and Loyaute:

To Emries: "Can you tell me something about the connection between you and Loyaute? My trust in you got somewhat reconstituted by some recent PM's, but I refuse to think that there are two/three sensorates. Do you trust Loyaute?"

From Emries: "Not as much as it would appear. Mostly, despite it being quick, he was the Second one to claim Sensorate. He was also pretty prone to share information with DarkPally (they were in the same Skype call and DarkPally mentioned getting information such as Gaia's screenshot from Loyaute). There's no connection other than the Sensorate claim though, but he did claim second after I spoke to him regarding my claim :p"

To Loyaute: "In your conversation with Emries, did he claim to be sensorate first or did you? Emries just said you would have been the first to do so, but I don't trust him."

From Loyaute: "I claimed first."

Both should confirm receiving these messages and sort out the contradiction. I am quite sure that at least one of the two is mafia. I just can't quite put a finger on it. Currently I tend to think Loyaute, but Emries is just as shady.

20. Boozha

Besides, I am rather sure I know who the actual sensorate is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.