PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I did suspect Gaia before you said anything. God damn I will get the convo logs if I have to and the time I posted.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Uh, so reasons why'd you claim medic when the pally is dead and you'll just die at night?

Unless im missing something, this seems pretty dumb

@the guy who doubted emries

if he's not mafia, it's one less confusion who's shanked everyone repeatedly with a mental ice pick less

3. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

4. TeaNinja

Because Loy already said that I claimed Medic to him. Look I don't really care as long as we lynch Emries and the other "Medic".

5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I thought Burny was the other "Medic".

6. TeaNinja

Did nobody other than PT read my post quoting the main page with the roles? Comissar went out of his way to clearly state that the "There may be more than one of this role", on the Vanilla Townie roles. He did not state so in the Power Roles, so it must be assumed that there may NOT be more than one of any roles that do not otherwise say so.

7. TeaNinja

There can only be one Sensorate, one Medic, one any PR. None of them state that "There may be multiple of this role".

8. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

so um, worst excuse I have ever seen?

VOTE: TeaNinja

9. TeaNinja

Not only is Emries claiming to be a 2nd Sensorate, which is very unlikely given the precise wording of the roles, but Emries also was leading a counter-wagon on NapalmMonk (I think) when DarkPally started getting votes.

10. TeaNinja

I really don't think I had 24 hours. It's kinda bullshit.

11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

It makes no sense that the medic was inactive, so I believe TeaNinjas story.

12. TeaNinja

Why would I bus the Mafia Cop just because Loy said something in private chat. Especially when Loy wasn't pushing the lynch like I was. If I was mafia I could just half-ass'dly push and switch to a compromise lynch near deadline.

13. TeaNinja

And actually I would have just had Loyaute NK'd rather than bus Mafia Cop Darkpally.

14. Gaverion

If I were maf and I knew an ally had been compromised I certainly would bus them to gain trust.

15. TeaNinja

Compromised? That's questionable. Loy and I were the only ones pursuing Darkpally, and I was doing a hell of a better job than Loy. No offense. If not for me Mafia would have their Mafia Cop. And if I was on that team, we'd have the Mafia Cop and have silenced any loose ends (Loy).

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

alright listen up guys here's my thought out theory that doesn't involve hitting emries

I'm sensorate

facts: I know poxbros scouted napalm monk, he got town. He then contacted monk saying he scouted him as town and told him he was the sensorate.
    Here's the kicker though, he also told rickyjpen that he was sensorate.

theory: Rickyjpen knew he had to protect the sensor (poxbros) at night, so he did. Mafia tries to kill the sensor but fails because ricky knew poxbros was paladin. What a hero.

Now who knew poxbros was the sensor? Paladin and da monk, would ricky tell someone else? Maybe. That or Monk told someone/is a mafia. But burn, monk scouted as town? Yeah, that concludes me to saying he's the big one.

unvote emries
    VOTE NAPALM MONK

Whatcha guys be thinking

Also yeah, whoever is medic now better be starting to cover my ass

17. Gaverion

there is no way you could know if loy had talked to others.. this is very loose justification.

18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

So what you're saying is that Napalm Monk might be the Shadow Master? Since the Shadow Master appears as Town to the Firk?

19. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Indeed, indeed.

Vote: NapalmMonk

20. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I vote to kill Burn, he admitted to being big boss on skype

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.