PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

still waiting for you to do something else than just say 'no u lie pls', doesn't make you any less suspicious

no wait

you're at a ballgame and can't respond right?

2. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Poxbrothers, the guy you took over for PM'd me after the end of Night one. He said that he was the sensorate, had checked me and I had turned up town. He had also been in discussion with ricky, who he believed to have been the Paladin.

You replaced him and claim that you checked Boozha last night and he is town. I believe that there can be only one Firk Sensorate, killing me really doesn't get you any sort of information.

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Unless of course you're the shadow master like Burny thinks you are.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yup.

There's only one and there is me. And i don't need to get info from you as a kill, cause I know you're mafia. Which is all the info I need anyway. Still, cool 10/10 defense.

I already said you showed up town and suggested you were the big guy.

Still don't see anything that suggests otherwise

5. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

will the real slim shady please stand up?

BurnPyro and Xinde like this.
  6. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

That is absolutely a possibility. I know that I am not, and the mafia know that I am not. Really, everyone knew or was aware that Ricky was probably the Paladin, so I don't see how that enters into it at all.

7. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I clearly remember you asking everyone for more votes on Napalm, just as a 3 or 4 votes built on Darkpally in succession.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

liar, you would only be able to confirm town/mafia

kewl tries though

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

non edit rules lul

anyhow, you can't both claim to be sensors since you'd still only be able to see ally, not powers

the sooner people Firking accept im sensor, we can get to business

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

If Loy confirms to not be the Firk, then I'll believe you Burns.

11. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Talking dead is funtastic :D

Qucas likes this.
  12. TeaNinja

Tea: Hey Ricky! I need you to vote for Pally. I know he is 100% mafia because he accidentally told me he is a Draksar Footman on skype. I don't want to tell people this because it's a lame way to win but even before he told me that I was suspicious of him.

Ricky: Bane Shift I would be in a major bad area if I did. After going so strong to argue my case against Gerb switching back to pally without a good reason would look really off :/

Ricky: Any matter though I will definitely vote DarkPally after Gerb is knocked off.

Tea: I just posted telling everyone, so go ahead you're safe because we're lynching mafia.

Ricky: Kk sounds good :) Next round I will grab Gerb though. Even though you think he is town. I still don't trust him.

Tea: By the way, since you are essentially proven Town since no counter-claim. I will claim to you. I am the Medic. I will protect you tonight, and I ask that you protect me too. I am not 100% sure but I believe neither of us will die even if they try to night-kill one of us since we are protecting each other. Loyaute also knows that I am the Medic. Besides him, nobody else. I trust that you will keep it a secret.

Ricky: I will definitely do that then :)

Ricky: Wow these last 10 minutes are intriguing after my claim against poxbrothers I have been given reason to believe he might possibly be the sensorate.

Ricky: Should I continue protecting you or should I protect someone else?

I never logged back in, but I assume Mafia targeted him for being claimed PR or me for leading the lynch on Darkpally and he saved me.

@Comissar Did I get a full 24 hours to submit any night actions, that I may or may not have? Doesn't feel like it.

rickyjpen likes this.
  13. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I voted for Napalm Monk in the first few pages man. Then he turned up active and I gave a new reason from the activity. There was no counter-wagoning involved.

14. TeaNinja

This

15. Emries

Pretty sure I started this and we should do this plan. Though, I wasn't as certain as he was. As for what we can do with this information. Allow me to redirect you to this plan with a slight modification (hint: the modification is the strikethrough and name change because we got evidence now):

Operation: Napalm the Mafia
    Objective: Lynch Napalm Monk

Prerequisites: This plan entirely assumes that the 3rd Sensorate only claimed to Napalm Monk after investigating him the first night and found him as Town. If this were not so, then you're an idiot, 3rd Sensorate. However, I find it unlikely that the 3rd Sensorate would claim to someone on the first night just by investigating since at that time All the faction fooling roles were still present, giving the 3rd Sensorate bad odds.
    3rd Sensorate please DO NOT reveal your name to anyone on this forum just yet.

Process: We get the most votes on Napalm Monk. Napalm Monk reveals who claimed to him. Person claimed by him confirms himself as Sensorate.

Possible Results:

1) Napalm Monk turns out to be Wrath. If he is not the Shadowmaster and still Wrath, we now have a direct link to a false Sensorate (aka probably Wrath).

2) Napalm Monk turns out to be Protectorate. We now have the 3rd Sensorate as confirmed as we can ever have him be, and more confirmed than me and Loyuote after the 3rd Sensorate confirms claiming before. We can now all claim to the 3rd Sensorate who will point then point out any inconsistencies publicly. Furthermore, this nets us a list of people to investigate with Sensorate powers. And Medic will have someone to target each night phase instead of someone random.

Other Reasons:

1) The results should be enough but here are some other ones: I've been suspicious of Napalm Monk from the beginning and still am. This can be seen from my voting for him which stuck (eventually). Other people I've been suspicious of but didn't have a solid reason to until now are PT and TeaNinja. The former just feels scummy and the latter keeps reciting rules like he's trying to use it as Power Word: Shield. Them voting for me, a Sensorate, without solid proof clinches it for me but voting for Napalm Monk this phase will get us gamechanging information.

2) After one Wrath member has died, there should only be 4-5 more given the player ratio. There is no reason for me, if I were Wrath, to directly link myself to another Wrath member at this ratio. It stands out and would almost certainly get one of us killed by either Town or Wrath eventually. This means reducing the number of remaining Wrath by half. A poor decision for Wrath. This changes if I'm Town. It becomes an advantage worth the risk instead since we'll get solid information for at least a solid 3 night phases (assuming Medic is targeting one of us). That means a total of At Least 5 night phases worth of Sensorate information that can be trusted. That's like half the players almost. We can investigate Anyone that's the tiniest bit suspicious with this much time.

3. You guys love me and there's much more information to be gained with the above operation. I expect anyone that does not follow this plan to give a VERY good reason because it is almost certainly gamechanging. I don't think any other plan would be able to get us this much result in this game. You guys can vote for me the next phase if you want to, but this is something that needs to happen Now.

Vote: Napalm Monk

16. Emries

Yes. I mentioned this the first time you said I counterwagoned....? I said we got diverted but eventually came back to it. And by diverted I mean we needed more votes at the time before realizing how long the phases were. But I was always pointing at Napalm Monk :p

17. Emries

Dunno why the big post up there got bolded when all I did was copy and paste :p

18. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

It's sad, but this sort of dogged ignorance makes me think that Emries might be town.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It fits because you were trying to screw the sensor over but ricky (ma *****) had my back because poxbros told him before he was sensor. So you killed ricky (the pally) instead of poxbros, the sensor.

then you just try and play it off (oh the mafia killed the obvious pally)

I still don't see you actually refuting this

Keeping in mind that you have been suspicious through the rest of the game, this is worth lynching you over. If you're not, only boozha knew poxbros was sensor as well (ricky told him apparently,.. good spilling the beans there). If you're not maf, it's boozha.

So if we follow this logic, we'll get a maf either this round or the next, good enough for me.

Buckle up *****, the sheriffs in town

20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I actually said something about it before you posted.... in any case we seem to be the only two players capable of using common sense and basic literature skills and mayhaps the only ones left who want to actually win this game for town. I hold my stance. Someone that thinks that corrupting the game by intentionally claiming duo roles is not being productive for town and in turn has the best case to be voted off.

TeaNinja likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.