PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Burn's case is much more convincing than any one that emries has made thus far... but I'm still not convinced that emries isn't mafia nor do I think that his actions are town-friendly. While I see the case for napalmmonk, I am more convinced that Emries is mafia, or at the VERY least, an unproductive town. If anything, his death will give us a powerful amount of information. My vote stays on him

2. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Maybe I missed it, but did boozha confirm any of this?

3. Emries

I don't see any concrete information gained other than you finding out which one is the foil and which one is the sensorate.

Whereas the Napalm Monk plan yields far more and is gamechanging. You failing to balance these gains is one of the main reasons I find you suspicious as I view them as diverting the attention of more rewarding maneuvers :p

4. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

this is why I don't feel like voting for emries. Pretty sure he is just being a troll. Anyways back to teaninja having the worst excuse I have ever seen...

5. Emries

TeaNinja will die if he's medic just because he claimed for the worst reasons. We can leave him alone this phase too. If he doesn't die from maf, well then he looks even worse if that happens. Let's focus on the plan here :p

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

he went to sleep, feel free to ask him to confirm when he wakes up, he already confirmed

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

let's

vote reread my napalm posts, realise he can't come with a decent defense other than 'no cause I say so'

honestly, even if I'm wrong (lol ikr) then we know we get a free maf kill in boozha

that's 1 maf for sure in 2 rounds

sounds better then the stuff I see the rest of you guys coming up with

8. PurpleTop

it's too bad... This would be a fun game if it wasn't full of troll and cliques. Idk I ptolly won't play again if it's Open communication next time around

9. PurpleTop

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

So Teaninja says that Ricky was protecting him and he was suppose to protect Ricky back (which he failed to do). Burn says Ricky was protecting Poxbros because he's the Firk. Ricky died either way but who's telling the truth?

11. Gaverion

this argument I actually buy.

12. Gaverion

oh back to

VOTE: DAGDA

13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Do you have a good reason to vote for Dagda?

14. Qucas

Qucas Guest

So there's three parties (I think). Those who want to vote for Monk, those who want to vote for Emries and then Gav who's voting for Dadga. I either have to pick one of these parties or make my own choice.

15. Gaverion

how do you pronounce your name btw?

also I should have

VOTE: Qucas

16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I don't know how to pronounce, I got it from a video game. So I questioned your reasoning for voting for Dagda and now you're voting for me?

17. Emries

18. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Are you people legitimately thinking I'm the real sensorate? That's just stupid.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

gav is just trying to divert your attention from the elephant in the room:

--> me uncovering the stealth master aka monk

don't be distracted, vote monk

20. Gaverion

I am voting for you because you are most likely to be maf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.