PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'll be good.

2. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

not sure how many times I am going to have to repeat this, voting for napalm makes 0 sense. There are by my estimate 4-6 (likely 5) maf so even if monk is the shadowmaster ir is not worth going into it until we have other mafia dead. There are other leads out there! Stop just jumping on the wagon because it is there.

TeaNinja likes this.
  3. Gaverion

I missed this post in all the spam. As I said earlier ricky told me he was protecting Tea. Tea also stated ricky was protecting him. Voting based off ricky having protected the sensorate is voting on false information.

a.k.a. it still makes no sense to vote for monk.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Unvote loyaute

Vote gaverion

5. Gaverion

This all looks like maf speak to me. (should be in reverse chronological order unless I messed up somewhere)

A decent amount of false logic, a lot of bandwagoning, a ton of try to not notice me. I am also very suspect of gressen flip floppers. Yes I started it but there were a lot of people who flipped over quickly (looking at markoth in particular amongst others)

6. Gaverion

is it bad that I prefer this to a vote on monk?

7. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Hahahaha.

8. Gaverion

dagda and I were discussing how we wish you were in this game and how much you would hate it :p

Xinde likes this.
  9. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Xinde likes this.
  10. Gaverion

to be fair, if you were playing emries would have died night 1 and we wouldn't have had this situation :p

Xinde and PurpleTop like this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

my problem with this is that I don't trust you at all right now cause I'm getting a maf vibe from you.

anyhow with all of this making sense, dagda voting on emries because he can, what's your vote and why again?

12. Gaverion

I am voting quacas, look up a few posts.

13. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

No interest. Although it has rekindled my interest in the game and mafiascum.net. So, thanks for that Comissar.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

my problem with giving your votes credibility is that you seem to change often and you mention 'judging from your posts' which makes it hard to follow your train of thought sometimes

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

@Comissar I enjoyed this one, I think you put a lot of effort in it and it was great (for the few hours I joined, anyway). Then again, im playing with a huge information deficit, so eh idk.

If people could start focussing on this one that'd be great. If not, playing one with people who're actually going to bother playing the game and not random mandem the whole time (im looking at you gerben/emries) about things have nothing to do with the game, that'd be great too. Nothing wrong with a bit of chaos, as long it's in the spirit of the game.

Many players playing for the first time or with no interest of playing also undermines this

16. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Gaverion is really throwing himself away. Kill Napalm, he will turn out Mafia, then Gaverion will be fried. Wonderful. I prospect a low probability of failure.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

gotta agree with this, then after that, we kill boozha.

unvote gaverion

Vote Napalm Monk

18. Gaverion

I don't even

In what word does this logic make sense? If I were maf and trying to save monk I would be voting for emries right now. Not only do I have an easy push on he is so disruptive, it doesn't even look bad if he flips town! I STILL have not seen an actual reason beyond I think he is the godfather/shadowmaster to vote for monk. This is just stupid.

This was actually a bit of trolling on my part, you were not here for day 1 so I can see how you missed it. Basically this was the argument used for why we should lynch someone due to someone not wanting to say they were told the persons role on skype. It on its own is not an actual argument but people were trying to pass it off as one. I did actually show a number of posts for quacas which displayed in my view scummy behavior. The vote swapping and the nature of it, amongst other things.

Even if monk is somehow the shadowmaster there are still 2-3 other maf out there. If we find one and that one is the shadowmaster then we can drop going after monk. If we find at least s couple more and none of them are the shadowmaster THEN and only then should we start hunting down people who scan as town.

I am not saying never vote for monk, I am not saying trust him, I am saying do not vote for him right now. Not sure how much more I have to spoon feed this to you guys.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I just want the shade to elliminate one of the firk claimants.

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You don't have to at all, you deliberately choose to. Not that it would matter, Napalm is dead. Of all the unidentified people he is the one most likely mafia, so what is your problem? Would you rather randomly vote around?

As for the shade, a good target will soon emerge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.