Why Cyclops RockShaper is OP

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

With its ability chuck mangled totem, it provides 80hp worth of cannon fodder for 80 nora + an aoe of 8 damage...

2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Its not op. Its decent in cyclops as it gives them more pseudo ranged options, but i certainly wouldnt run it in a mixed meta deck

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You know this game better than me, but I did break the Chaos Brave so bad they shoeboxed it back in the day...

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I don't think he's op. At the same time I think baller is underrating him in mixed meta. 76 nora for 60 hp w/ 2 def and calcify is a pretty good buy. And although I wish his damage was a point or two higher (maybe instead of calcify), 2 pseudo range attacks are very nice. Awestruck is always useful; and the mangled totem is pretty useful w/ flameburst and for forcing the opponent to waste two attacks (the extra hp loss and annoyance factor for the opposing player aren't very significant, imo, because it will probably get destroyed the turn after it's deployed).

Edit: in particular, I find his mangled totem ability really effective when combined with flamemist's knockback. 25 damage + dot + one aoe loss of life.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016