PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, on the one hand things indeed are going slow, on the other 24 hours might outrun some.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol @Loyaute hinting to be the shade

24 phases would be sweet, so would kicking emries/geressen from the game completely so we could actually play this game

TeaNinja likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Don't hate people because they play a diffirent style.

unnamed artwork- Tom Claassen

[​IMG]

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I accidentally edited that last post to reply to the thing burnpyro said while I was looking up ze art.

I was not the one that started the role claiming, roles should be kept secret IMO but don't hate people for playing in a way that confuses you.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

When you play the game of maffia, you say what you think will keep you alive or you die.

[​IMG]

ON the topic of my style in here:

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You can play the game however you want.

But keep your nonsense to other threads, derailing is a legit tactic as long as it's on topic of the game. It's discouraging other people to play with game. Spam the infinite thread with your rubbish. Let people who are interested in playing the game do their thing. You and emries alone have provided dozens of pages with utter bullshit

TeaNinja likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I have not, only the artwork up above, all other accusations and claims have been completely on topic of the game, even when I accused myself of being some sort of amnesiac secret wrath.

8. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

This just got hella interesting overnight.

9. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Man I'm not cut out for these open comm games. I don't even have skype. So far one person sent me a forum pm and I asked me something and I answered with what I thought, and they never replied. That is the extent of my "open communication" hahaha.

But I'm still trying to help find scum. Which seems to be more than some people are doing.

Anyway I do think what Gav was saying makes sense...why vote on somebody who has been sens checked when there are other who have not. Even if the sens check is ultimately useless because of the possibility of a shadow master.

I don't think emries is mafia based on the scenario I pointed out earlier. I also plainly see the town cabal I am not invited to yet, but I am trying to work with them at least because they are obviously our best chance of winning.

So let's say I definitely don't want to lynch: Emries, Teaninja, Loyute, Burnpyro.... basically all the people who have been making role claims...although I disagree with how they did it....I understand why they did it. Classic emries really if I am correct in my assumptions.

So that leaves: Boozha, Dagda, Gav, Gerbs, KTCAOP, Markoth, PT, Qucas.

We need to lynch somebody obviously. The problem I am having is that off that list I personally don't have enough evidence to pin on anyone there yet. So from my point of view it would be a shot in the dark.

So I'm going to have to re-read this cluster**** of a game and see what I can find. But not going to change my vote yet until I find something else to prevent maf from manipulating things into a tie or a no kill.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

if emries doesn't get lynched, regardless of who else does, i'm out.

emries-faction, go nuts with that

PurpleTop likes this.
  11. Boozha

Lets not put our pissedness before success. After Napalm we can redecide. If he is mafia, Gaverion or someone down that line, if he is prot, Emries.

12. Greysands22

Burn page 46:
    I wanna see this emries with his army of psychic frogs thing turn out. Either that whole napalmmunk thing makes sense or not, if not, just **** over emries next no worries
    VOTE: NapalmMonk

Emries page 46:
    I'm not exaggerating its value and as soon as I saw Monk's post regarding his Sensorate, I could tell that Town can use it to powerplay

Dagda page 46:
    emries has been planning this multi-sensorate claim for a couple phases now. there's this big skypechat that some of us are in (we mostly use it for LoL- other people in this game that are in the chat include Xinde, KTC, and gav), i first saw him talking about it in there. the basic plan as i understood it was to convince a bunch of people to claim sensorate to ricky, mostly to confuse and **** with ricky. emries gets his kicks where he can. honestly, i don't know that he's mafia either way. this is the sort of Bane Shift he pulls. however, i'd be *amazed* if any of this multiple sensorate stuff was truth, and i'm kind of surprised it's lasted this long. as for why i didn't speak up immediately, i wanted to see how people reacted to being fed a humongous line of bullshit.

Boozha page 47:
    Anyway. It has been confirmed that we have at least one false sensorate amongst us. Who? This is the most important question. Lynching Napalm pales in comparison. And, concerning Emries plan, it makes no sense if Napalm is prot.

Emries page 47:
    Doesn't matter if he's Prot or Wrath. The purpose of it is to identify and confess to the other Sensorate that Napalm mentioned because it would turn the game around for Town. If he IS Wrath, that would be a bonus.

Emries page 47:
    Loy, DarkPally and I were going to claim Sensorate with one of us being the real Sensorate and the others as a "Foil" to protect him to fck with everyone, especially ricky. Well one of is dead. One is a Salaman Daredevil and the last guy is the real Sensorate.

Emries page 48:
    But neither of us Mafia - your post is a bit too late. One of us is a foil for the Sensorate and the other is the Sensorate. Daggy went ahead and revealed the plan. That may make HIM mafia.
    However, this allows us to put new emphasis on the Napalm Monk plan because I can now say aloud that his Sensorate is false and Napalm Plan should be in effect with all the more reason
    Boozha 48:
    I am very sure that both of you are foils - or one of you is a wrathie, to be exact. Maybe still both, because wat.
    How come you say Napalm Monks Senso would be false? What proof?
    E48: That means I have a lot of proof because I know the Sensorate.
    B48: Do you really trust Loyaute when DarkPally was part of the deal? How did he get into that anyway? If Loyaute did bring him, why not lynch him? Do you not see the possibility of you being used in a plot ... assuming you are a townie?
    E48: I trust Loy because he's the one that revealed DarkPally was Wrath. Also, because I know for certain that one of us is the Sensorate. The reason and proof is this:
    We actually used Sensorate power on you the night phase BEFORE you claimed Vanilla Town. We said we would do it on you again the next Night phase to bait you into claiming because we only had you, Boozha, as Town and not a role. This was troubling because you said you had a Power but we only knew you as Town (since not a rolecop). You were actually used as a confirmation tool.
    B48: So you are saying Loyaute is the sensorate?
    E48: I would like to avoid confirming anything other than one of us is a foil and the other is a Sensorate for the purpose of safety

Burnpyro page 51:
    UNVOTE napalmmonk
    VOTE emries
    He's being a sly *******. I don't trust sly bastards. voting emries, why? He's a chaos ridden silly weirdo. Just like gerben, I could see them both teamkilling for the fun of it. I'd like to play the game more funs. The whole sensor x1000 + sensor team is getting dumb. I'm not even going to try to figure out what he is cause I can't unravel his mind without going crazy.
    It's more of a practical vote if anything.

Burnpyro page 52:
    alright listen up guys here's my thought out theory that doesn't involve hitting emries
    I'm sensorate
    facts: I know poxbros scouted napalm monk, he got town. He then contacted monk saying he scouted him as town and told him he was the sensorate.
    Here's the kicker though, he also told rickyjpen that he was sensorate.
    theory: Rickyjpen knew he had to protect the sensor (poxbros) at night, so he did. Mafia tries to kill the sensor but fails because ricky knew poxbros was paladin. What a hero.
    Now who knew poxbros was the sensor? Paladin and da monk, would ricky tell someone else? Maybe. That or Monk told someone/is a mafia. But burn, monk scouted as town? Yeah, that concludes me to saying he's the big one.
    unvote emries
    VOTE NAPALM MONK

NapalmMonk page 54:
    Poxbrothers, the guy you took over for PM'd me after the end of Night one. He said that he was the sensorate, had checked me and I had turned up town. He had also been in discussion with ricky, who he believed to have been the Paladin. You replaced him and claim that you checked Boozha last night and he is town. I believe that there can be only one Firk Sensorate, killing me really doesn't get you any sort of information.

Burnpyro page 54:
    Yup. There's only one and there is me. And i don't need to get info from you as a kill, cause I know you're mafia. Which is all the info I need anyway. Still, cool 10/10 defense. I already said you showed up town and suggested you were the big guy. Still don't see anything that suggests otherwise anyhow, you can't both claim to be sensors since you'd still only be able to see ally, not powers the sooner people ******* accept im sensor, we can get to business

Emries page 54:
    Operation: Napalm the Mafia
    Objective: Lynch Napalm Monk
    Possible Results:
    1) Napalm Monk turns out to be Wrath. If he is not the Shadowmaster and still Wrath, we now have a direct link to a false Sensorate (aka probably Wrath).
    2) Napalm Monk turns out to be Protectorate. We now have the 3rd Sensorate as confirmed as we can ever have him be, and more confirmed than me and Loyuote after the 3rd Sensorate confirms claiming before. We can now all claim to the 3rd Sensorate who will point then point out any inconsistencies publicly. Furthermore, this nets us a list of people to investigate with Sensorate powers. And Medic will have someone to target each night phase instead of someone random.

Burnpyro page 55:
    It fits because you were trying to screw the sensor over but ricky (ma *****) had my back because poxbros told him before he was sensor. So you killed ricky (the pally) instead of poxbros, the sensor. then you just try and play it off (oh the mafia killed the obvious pally) I still don't see you actually refuting this Keeping in mind that you have been suspicious through the rest of the game, this is worth lynching you over. If you're not, only boozha knew poxbros was sensor as well (ricky told him apparently,.. good spilling the beans there). If you're not maf, it's boozha. So if we follow this logic, we'll get a maf either this round or the next, good enough for me.

Burnpyro page 57:
    oh you're still going on about monk i thought it was so evident we would go for him and was already thinking about you. Because only he and boozha are unconfirmed people who knew the identity of the sensor (poxbros). Ricky knew who poxbrox was and i'll bet my left nut he protected him and got killed because of it. leading me to think that monk is maf (and in fact shadow masta since he went down on the scan) and tried to get the sensor down also his lack of defense other than saying 'no you're wrong' with no reasoning sounds pretty stupid for a townsie getting accused. That and he was already suspicious 20-30 pages back (day1? not sure) these odds add up nicely, i have yet to see a case this solid against anyone else. (to add to it, the whole 'if it's not him its boozha', which guarantees us a maf kill in 2 days of play)

Emries page 57:
    To be fair, Monk's the one that said he knew Another sensorate first. That's what the plan was about - confirming the other sensorate and possibly getting a maf kill at same time

Boozha page 59:
    I confirm BurnPyro's stance. Our first target is Napalm who will most likely turn out Shadow Master. If yes, lynch Gaverion. If no, lynch Emries. There is a host of floating evidence against Napalm out there I assembled in various convos and skype discussions.

Gaverion page 60:
    In what word does this logic make sense? If I were maf and trying to save monk I would be voting for emries right now. Not only do I have an easy push on he is so disruptive, it doesn't even look bad if he flips town! I STILL have not seen an actual reason beyond I think he is the godfather/shadowmaster to vote for monk. This is just stupid. Even if monk is somehow the shadowmaster there are still 2-3 other maf out there. If we find one and that one is the shadowmaster then we can drop going after monk. If we find at least s couple more and none of them are the shadowmaster THEN and only then should we start hunting down people who scan as town. I am not saying never vote for monk, I am not saying trust him, I am saying do not vote for him right now. Not sure how much more I have to spoon feed this to you guys.

Burnpyro page 61:
    which is why I think hes shadow master. Let's assume you're town, cause whatever See I get your idea of trying to get another mafia first and then going for the shadowmonk. Thing is, we're voting for the rest of the people why? Idk. Half of the players are inactive, maybe only talking via PMs, idk. we've got 30 pages of utter rubbish. We're basing other votes off the behaviour of people in the thread. Which means next to nothing. I like how we assume gerben/emries are nutjobs and the rest of us are all sane and can be judged on how we word things or on how our opinions change. Double standards too much. I'm going off the fact that I assume rickyjpen had the brains to protect the sensor once he knew who he was. Is that a poor bet? Sure is, since he was new to the game. Why do I do it? Cause I feel like it's the best I've got. Nobody else is providing anything. We've got people like PT who're either playing the game completely via PM or are just bandwagon voting for whoever is getting voted on. Sure that's a legit mafia strat, not a good one but whatever. Rest of the theories are based around judging people more than facts, and I honestly just want to go with facts for now and shoot a maf in the face but that's just me.

Gaverion page 61:
    the actual sensorate is also an idiot and is using incorrect information.
    Burn claims he was protected by ricky.
    Ricky tells at the very least me and Tea that he is protecting Tea.
    Burn accuses monk of outing him to maf (causing ricky to die because they tried to kill him, when he was not actually being protected) So basically unless ricky was lying to me and tea this seems unlikely. I already suspect tea of being maf. The only reason I am not going after him is because even though he looks suspect it is highly likely that maf would kill him tonight due to him claiming medic (even though they know this, it is still in their best interest to do so). Burn you seem to be ignoring that he was protecting the one who claimed Medic.

Burnpyro page 61:
    I don't claim, read above. I said assume. And if tea was medic and ricky protected him, the stupidity of tea not defending ricky in return would have been utterly astounding. I'm not buying it. Even that whole story about being late. Nope.Nope.Nope.

Purpletop page 61:
    To me, this seems like a stupid reason to vote for him. You are saying "I'm suspicious of monk because of things". Then when he is "investigated", he turns town. Then you say "Well, I'm still suspicious of him so he must be the shadowmaster". That's faulty logic and you are smart enough to know it. Even on the off chance that he is the shadowmaster there are bigger fish to fry; he turned up town so there is a low chance of him being mafia and there are more powerful mafia roles in circulation. Why don't we go for someone who is either A) unproductive to town and more likely to be mafia or B) someone who didn't turn up as town in the sensorate investigation?

13. Greysands22

This is what I found. Take a moment to re-read all this BS and then we can figure out who is who I think. I need a 5 min break after sorting through 6 pages of elephant gifs...jerkoffs.

BurnPyro and Xinde like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You seem to think that emries will stop being annoying once we vote him out

15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Slow day is slow.

16. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

just to repeat, BurnPyro is the shadowmaster he admitted it on skype, he's trying to blame everybody else to hide himself in the open.

Vote for burn to die

17. Greysands22

I'm sorry I need more time to think this through.

It seems burn entered the game gunning for emries. But somehow got recruited into this "let's all claim sensorate" business.

On emries: First he is saying either loyute or himself is the real sensorate with one being the foil for the other and he knows for a fact that third sesnorate is false (p48) Then he wants us to kill monk so that if monk flips mafia that proves 3rd sensorate (burnpyro) is mafia. Or is monk flips town emries says that this confirms 3rd sensorate so we can claim to them (p54)

And then you have Gav and PT who seem to be working together or at least in agreement.

Again I'm not really much closer than when I started I need some more time to think and me and my buddy are renovating his kitchen so I have to go help. Seriously 8 foot header...framing a wall...sucks never do it.

I'll keep thinking on this and come back later.

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

moles, ********.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Uh, I'm completely on point on voting emries (+geressen) the Firk outta here after voting on monk.

Just super saiyan .

rickyjpen likes this.
  20. Boozha

That could turn out counterproductive if Napalm is not town. Gav has been much more suspicious ... at least to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.