Sauron's Guide to Stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by EmperorSauron, Sep 2, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Once again ive been super busy with my mid-terms, but ill try to give it a major overhaul/update first week of january. For now ive inserted sprites for entertainment purposes.

BloodAshes and D4rkSteel like this.
  2. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

This is great! can you update it?

3. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I'd also like to see an update, if you have the time. :)

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

or....you can get off your lazy ass and look at the runes yourselves

5. vipoid

Sorry, I can't understand you very well. Could you take your head out of your ass for a moment?

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

at least im not dumb to need guides

7. vipoid

Yet you still read them...? o_O

Though I'm guessing you've never read any writing guides, since your sentences look like they were written by a potato.

8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

im quite proud of my potato pen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. vipoid

10. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I will also say you should do an update.

11. Kryptakus

Kryptakus New Member

does anyone have any example BG's that they could link? And perhaps give a quick breakdown on how they use it?

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

@EmperorSauron
    hows his bg?
    Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 10.54.24 pm.png
    no idea why i run absorb magic but i changed to ancient protection
    not sure i should run 2 stitched possession and 2 arise

13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CkXcuNCyKcuPco2CyMCzJCh-CiUciWS4+s6zs4@S2Hs6lsns5drTR29r8e2h (The angels are suppressors)

Here's my bg - probably going to end up dropping a spire for tome of hate.

I definitely find shaman superior to hexer, hexer just has no dmg

I feel like ME is pretty auto, boomerang is crazy good and definitely a 1-2x

I find repurp superior to possession but up to you I guess

I also don't really find orb worth it when you have no fire dmg

14. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

This question kinda applies to split faction in general, but how do I change my shrine from UD to FW? Even if I select the FW avatar while making the battlegroup, I still end up with the UD shrine and fonts rather than the FW ones.

15. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

I like this bg, and am thinking of running something similar. Can you please talk about what upgrades you run? And, who do you put the tome of faded souls on?

Thanks!

16. Tweek516

Sure.

I sometimes like running my champs with different upgrades when I include 2x of them, but that's just my preference I guess.

Sarinda: Supercharged and Eradicate (I feel she's just too expensive with death harvest, though the ability is amazing in stitched. This also helps deal with superchamps that stitched can sometimes struggle with)

First: Transfer life on both (not much healing in stitched), then one with Relocate relic and the other Augment Creation - although augment is expensive it easily pays for itself if you get him down early/mid game, but they don't stack and sometimes you just don't have the nora to spare

Librarian: Shatter and Spell Charged 3, feel this is auto, he actually starts draining a ton of nora from the opponent if you can keep him alive for small increase in cost

Monolith: Relic Guardian and Resist 3, there is no shortage of relics in the bg and he's a beast if your opponent is assaulting your font

Shaman: Deconstruct and Reconstruct, don't feel I need to explain these, these abilities define this champ's role in the bg

Skeleform: Both with fury, then one with unleash and the other with commander. So far I've found unleash superior but commander is still nice to have

Suppressor: Freeze and Supression - gives him so much CC and makes him great at annoying your opponent and setting up kills (imo freeze is a vastly underrated ability)

Tyrant: Both with colossal then one with reconstitution and the other with charge. I find reconstitute useful, but sometimes you just don't have the remains to spare, and the charge build makes him cheaper which is nice

Warlock: Spell Charged 2 and Grace 1, don't feel I really need to explain this, makes him useful as and cheap

Stitchling: Rabid and Multi 1, just as cheap as possible

I only use tome of souls if I can kill a champion that turn, don't have a decontructor nearby to do it and can use the remains immediately, I find the other abilities it offers as just a bonus. That being said, it frequently finds its way onto my tyrants and skelforms

Glad your having fun with the bg, hope this helps:)

17. Tweek516

After the patch magearm looks very good, perhaps -1 stitchling +1 magearm

Might even want to include 2 - he'll also be a great tome target

Netherzen likes this.
  18. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

19. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Not sure if people still use this guide so since Im back im gonna do an overhaul that fits in the new expansion along with some different playstyles, so stay tuned everyone!

Gnomes, noamkeren, Netherzen and 4 others like this.
  20. Tweek516

Good to hear:)