2016 Primaries, Caucuses & Conventions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Feb 2, 2016.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

2. DarkJello

3. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Clinton's "Call Heads" ability is clearly OP!

Lushiris and DarkJello like this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so how long are all these people going to be kissing hands and shaking babies for?

like the actuall campaign between the parties for the votes will be around month long like in the UK right?

5. DarkJello

Many months. General election vote is 11/16. Buckle in man, cause this mofo is gonna get a LOT bumpier. :eek: :D ;)

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I wish. We're stuck listening to this crap until November 8th.

IMAGIRL, DarkJello and Geressen like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Gently I jab at the out of control nature of the US campaign lenght and spending.

8. DarkJello

Is this your first ever attempt at gentleness, as an adult? ;)

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Also I made it so it looks like politicians kiss the hands of corporations and hurt the young and indifensible by switching hands and babies.

DarkJello likes this.
  10. DarkJello

How Sanders caught fire in Iowa and turned the Clinton coronation into a real race

February 2, 2016

In Sanders, Clinton came up against a challenger who lacked her organizational firepower but campaigned as a repudiation of the front-runner’s establishment credentials. Sanders’s vow to blow up the big banks effectively painted Clinton as an ally of Wall Street.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b08d22-c79a-11e5-8965-0607e0e265ce_story.html

February 2, 2016

The hope among Republican party leaders has long been for a champion to emerge. And on Monday, that person was Rubio, who finished a hair behind Trump and only a few points behind Cruz.

When Rubio took the stage in a hotel ballroom after the final results were announced, he gave what amounted to a victory speech. “This is the moment they said would never happen,” the first-term senator said. “For months, they told us we had no chance.”

The fight for the nomination has unmistakably entered a new phase.

“We have a three-way race,” said Craig Robinson, the former political director of the Iowa Republican Party.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/marco-rub...tered-republican-establishment-064924990.html

11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Sanders really needed an outright win in Iowa. It is one of the most favorable states in the US for him (tons of white liberals) and is probably representative of a ceiling for his support rather than a floor.

He will soundly win New Hampshire and probably fizzle once he hits more minority-heavy states.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought Iowa was full of evangelical religious people of dutch descent wich I like because that means they're not over here.

that and pigfarmers.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

what crazy said

i thought that was why Cruz won, and why other hardcore evangelicals won previous years

DarkJello likes this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

There's a reason I haven't told my family in Iowa that I'm atheist.

Geressen likes this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

land of the free

Geressen and darklord48 like this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

immagine running down the street shouting "The dark lord is atheist."

Lushiris, darklord48 and DarkJello like this.
  17. DarkJello

Hillary Clinton, champion of minorities all over MuriKa. I agree with you Buddha, but my first sentence looks super sketch.

18. DarkJello

Monday, February 1, 2016
    Iowa

(Cruz and Hillary each took home a trophy. Honorable mention for Bernie, Trump, and Rubio).

Tuesday, February 9, 2016
    New Hampshire

Saturday, February 20, 2016
    Nevada (D)
    South Carolina (R)

Tuesday, February 23, 2016
    Nevada (R)

Saturday, February 27, 2016
    South Carolina (D)

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 is Super Tuesday! Will peeps taste the Bern? Could someone out-trump Trump? Gots to wait and see.

http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-presidential-primary-schedule-calendar/

19. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Primaries aren't even over, they only just started.

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

ya, all these people won't run. it'll boil down to 2, maybe 3, and only 2 with a shot at winning

Ohmin likes this.