PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

If you go to the original message you can see that he liked the post.

2. TeaNinja

So now I can use this unfair advantage to further prove that I am the Medic.

3. TeaNinja

Good post Gav. I hadn't noticed this. I still want to lynch Emries first though.

4. TeaNinja

Dude. I don't want to cause a big deal but I am pretty certain I didn't even get the 24 hours to submit my power like we're supposed to have. I was busy, but I know I wasn't gone that long.

5. TeaNinja

No. You play so that your team wins. Town should do everything they can to find scum, even if it gets them NK'd.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

tea, i appreciate your zeal, but is there any way you could condense your posts in future?

also, there is literally no point in going on about the 24 hour thing. we get that you feel that the way it went down was unfair, but the results are out. they can't be taken back now. we have to play with it or ditch it.

7. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I apologize I'll steer way from this game.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well, that's a scummy oppinion to have...

Alternative : It smells like extreme right in here.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

also if I survive that means my team won. how is that confusing you?

10. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

I find him more likely town than not and even if he is not town since the medic is already revealed (supposedly) the only roles left that could be compromised are chronomancer and shade.

I mean if you would rather everyone could claim publicly. That was my backup plan if burn seemed scummy.

11. TeaNinja

Not true. Mafia wins when they equal or outnumber the number of Town players. There's always at least one Town alive every time Mafia wins. Your win condition is not to survive unless you are a 1-man faction or your role specifically says so. You win con is to win as a team, doesn't mean the best way for whatever team you're on is with you alive at the end.

12. TeaNinja

To expand on that point. It could turn out in any given game that your death will reveal the information your team needs to win. Protecting your own skin too much is a scum-tell. You shouldn't watch what you say as town, at least not like you do when you're scum.

Simply put. Town players focus on scumhunting, Mafia players focus on surviving.

13. TeaNinja

@Loyaute
    Why did you say there was another Medic claim? That's the only damn reason I claimed.

14. TeaNinja

I've essentially claimed for nothing. Thought I was going to at least take a scummer down with me. 1:1 trade is good for town.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ehhahahahahhehehehehe XD

16. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I have an exam tomorrow and I need to sleep. Looks like not much is happening this phase. My vote won't be changing and I'm exhausted

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

to explain: teaninja just called me town, either he now trusts me completely OR HE KNOWS I AM TOWN, since only the wrath can know for sure who is town and not wrath... well

VOTE TEANINJA

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Teaninja either trusts ME
    or KNOWS i am town
    He is wrath or a fool :p

19. TeaNinja

You're an idiot.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

look, more proof!