PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

I'm afraid I'm going to call time on this game, if somebody else wants to take over and GM, that's fine, I can send you the power list, but I just don't have the drive to keep GMing for it anymore. My apologies to those still playing.

2. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

If this is the case, I'm not going to say I'm not disappointed. Granted mistakes were made here but there is still a responsibility to run the game you created. Obviously real life comes first, but it doesn't bode well for future mafia games on these forums. Which is a shame.

3. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

If you want to point fingers at people for the game failing, then be my guest. Over the course of the game I have had five different PM's telling me how poorly this game is going, most of which talked about how the sender wanted to quit, I've had a blatant rule break and I've had to deal with the fact that I had to eliminate a fairly key afk guy who showed up mere hours after I eliminated him. There has been utterly random trolling for a good portion of the thread, which nobody else so much as attempted to put a stop to. I've had to find a replacement player for someone else who left. At the end of day phase changes, I have to trawl through a good 15 odd pages to make sure the vote list is up to date, and then do the same thing again to check who's still active. And all of this took place while I've been working on the most important piece of university coursework for my entire degree.

Do not assume that I'm not aware of what the commitments are to this game, I know full well what they are.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If you would like, I'd be happy to take over if you would like. Send me a message and we can work out the details.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I expect a full apology from emries and geressen to comissar for an utter lack of respect. Don't even try to bullshit your way out of it by claiming you're playing he game.

PurpleTop likes this.
  6. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

7. KTCAOP

I will be closing day phase shortly. There officially should only be an hour and a half left in day phase anyway.

I will perform some minor tweak to the phases for my own convenience sake and to allow enough time to allow me to transition to take over.

Geressen and rickyjpen like this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I respect comissar.

You would. It's just that...
    Worded like this it will, with pain in my core, never be.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I too grow weary of the behaviour of some people but if you think veiled demands will make me step in line you have a lot to learn. :(

10. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Vote: emries

11. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

it is ok you are just going to be banned from all future games.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Why don't you shoot up on heroin like the person you are all pretending to be?

13. KTCAOP

From my counts

1. Boozha - NapalmMonk
    2. Dagda - Emries
    3. Emries - NapalmMonk
    4. Gaverion - Emries
    5. Geressen - TeaNinja
    6. Greysands22 - NapalmMonk
    7. KTCAOP -
    8. Loyaute - NapalmMonk
    9. Markoth -
    10. NapalmMonk - Emries
    11. BurnPyro - NapalmMonk
    12. PurpleTop - Emries
    13. Qucas - NapalmMonk
    14. TeaNinja - Emries

Counts

1. No Votes 2
    2. Boozha - 0
    3. Dagda - 0
    4. Emries - 5
    5. Gaverion - 0
    6. Geressen - 0
    7. Greysands22 - 0
    8. KTCAOP - 0
    9. Loyaute - 0
    10. Markoth - 0
    11. NapalmMonk - 6
    12. BurnPyro - 0
    13. PurpleTop - 0
    14. Qucas - 0
    15. TeaNinja - 1

I will be waiting confirmation from Comissar about the roles list and then I will call the phase.

Voting may not be changed, at this point.

Night phase will officially begin in 9 hours (12:01 PM PDT - 19:00 GMT).

Night Phase and Day Phase will then move to both being towards 24 hours, with the exception of the next day phase (just to allow enough time for people to try to catch up with the changes). The next day phase will be the last 48 hour day phase.

Night Phases and Day Phases will not be exactly 24 hours long. It is the intent that Night Phases be around 22-23 hours and Day phases be 24-25 hours. Since it will take some time for me to write up the story and make sure I get all of the information correct, I will err on giving more time to the Day Phase and less time to the night phase.

I can allow the phase change be at 18:00 PDT / 03:00 GMT or 20:00 PDT/5:00 GMT if people feel that would be easier for them. You may discuss that over the next 9 hours.

IF I HAVE MADE AN ERROR IN THE VOTE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD - Send me a message instead.

I apologize for the slight delay in the game. Hopefully this transition won't be too painful ;-).

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the fact that you're proud of ruining a game and a persons work put in trying to let other have some fun is disgusting, you don't know what respect is

your arrogance is a joke

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I am done with his game btw.

I played it to help out comi who needed someone, since I saw he put a lot of effort in it. But I can't be bothered playing this game any further with some people playing it. Hit me up when a new mafia is played with people who actually want to play the game.

Peace

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you are making wild and badly written out assumptions. that I'd deny.

I do, I just don't have any for you.

as is yours to me.

Hi, yes.

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

This is a real shame, I was pretty interested in the game and had a read every day. I was trying to know how it is played so I could join on the next.
    I´m sad Comi left this GM, hope he can make another one shortly after this one is over. You can really see he has put some effort to it.
    For the next game, I just advise that you make a ban list Comi, will work out much smoother.
    Also, to all the people who trolled this thread, I´m very disapointed at you. You guys know who you are and I wont point names, its pretty obvious. I hope I dont ever have to interact with any of you.

18. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sorry for letting the elephant thing get out of hand. :(

19. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I'd just scrap this one. I tried too hard at the beginning and didn't care enough towards the end. I apologize for any idiocy I caused.

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

SHould we just shut it down then? I'd want some closure, though, I need the roles revealed then : /

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.