Trump: Dawn of the 3rd Party

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 8, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well well well

well well well

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

My wife really wants Cruz to win it all. I am a conservative libertarian, but I am a lot more comfortable with Rand Paul than Ted Cruz. Too much "Jesus" talk makes me nervous. This aint Sunday School, after all. My preference is someone that can kick tail, take names, and then rinse and repeat the next week. Compromise is cool beans too, but I find it secondary to knowing what you want to accomplish and having the gumption to push for that forcefully even though success is never 100%. Savvy?

Edit:

Rubio is another legit option. I still like Trump's "fire" best, and you can't always get want you want... but sometimes you get what you need.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

a lot of what i hear about cruz specifically is that he's more than a bit of an *******, regardless to party, policy, or religion

dunno how relevant that really is. ******** can make things happen.

5. DarkJello

Probs correct. Dude is a legit genius. But my gut be nervous about him.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

So... Obama then?

BurnPyro and DarkJello like this.
  7. DarkJello

I gots to give credit where it be due. He fights like heck for what he believes in. There is no doubt he is in it to win it. Respect.

Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  8. DarkJello

This be how I view Donald J Trump:

Warning! This Shane Smith Interview Has 52 F-Bombs: "If I Can Come Up With the New Algorithm, Then I Win"

February 3, 2016

So you became the guinea pig?

SMITH Yeah, let Vice go fall down, scrape their knees. You don't get learnings from cashing checks; you get learnings from f—ing making a mistake. So we said, "You give us the money and the assets and whatever, and we'll go out there and be this lab. Try this new Bane Shift. Do this stuff. Some of it'll work. Some of it won't." The successes will be exponentially bigger than they are really because people are looking to see if we can bring millennials back or if mobile can actually work. If we have a minor success, it's going be, "Holy f—, throw cash at that motherf—er." So, why wouldn't we do that? And by the way, the only way to become the biggest media company in the world is by taking their money and coming up with the new algorithm. Because if I can come up with the new algorithm, then I win.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/warning-shane-smith-interview-has-861227

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Trump upset that Cruz cheated in election, wants to redo election

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Trump policies in a nutshell

oh populists

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it doesnt matter, unless hillary goes to jail or something, she is going to be president. idk how i feel about a woman president, my experiences with them in life have made me slightly sexist. the majority of them seem to be insane.

12. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. People said the same thing 8 years ago with just as much certainty.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Solid advice, what about
    Don't sell the skin before the bear is shot?

Ohmin likes this.
  14. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

I hadn't seen that one before, but it applies.

Ohmin and Geressen like this.
  15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I want a multilingual "Idiom Thesaurus" to be a thing.

Geressen likes this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

except obama wasnt an extreme candidate, he was just black...(i guess thats the same thing in america lmao) minorities wanted to vote him in because all the other presidents had been white and some white people wanted to show that america wasnt as racist as people believe.(which failed because of the far right house republicans they voted in during the midterms)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I had this open on two tabs so I liked it, then liked it again on the other tab, but apparently it doesn't work like that so I had to like it again.

Ohmin likes this.