A pair of brothers.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by gamengamenut, Feb 19, 2016.

1. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Just a thought on a pair of champions. building on IMAGIRL's
    Gáe Bolg
    Gungnir

inspired me to make two brothers who are in a love/hate thing

Traverin, The Azure Defiler
    Faction: IS/UD

Race: Barbarian, Demon, Class: Paladin,Brute, Size: 1x1, Rarity: Leg (limit 1)
    Artwork
    : A Dark blue cloak and hood on a tall dark man, steel mask overing his face as he reaches out with claws, hole where his heart should be with smoke coming out.
    Flavor-Text: "Brother, only when you have seen the true horrors can one deal with them" - Traverin
    Nora Cost:
    80-90?

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    9, SPD: 6, RNG: 1, DEF: 2, HP: 50

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Rend(3)

Purifier's Bane - When this champion deals Attack damage to champions with race: Angel, he deal's 50% more damage and applies Purifier's bane. (purifier's bane - When attacked by a champion with the race: Angel, takes additional 50% damage). This champion is unable to gain the race Angel.

Unholy appointment 2 AP 3 CD
    - (Target champion gains race Demon)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Berserk Attack (1,2,3)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Berserker (1/2/3)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hodorin, The Crimson Purifier
    Faction: IS/FS

Race: Barbarian, Angel, Class: Paladin,Knight , Size: 1x1, Rarity: Leg
    Artwork
    : Knight in shining armour leaning on a huge two handed mace, halo above head
    Flavor-Text: "There is no need for the darkness brother, For when the light shines, the shadows vanquish"
    Nora Cost:
    80-90?

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    9, SPD: 6, RNG: 1, DEF: 2, HP: 50

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Magical
    Illuminate

Defiler's Bane - When this champion deals Attack damage to champions with race: Demon, he deal's 50% more damage and applies Defiler's bane. (Defiler's bane - When attacked by a champion with the race: Demon, takes additional 50% damage) This champion is unable to gain the race Demon.

Holy appointment 2 AP 3 CD
    - (Target champion gains race Angel)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Pummel (1/2/3)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Heal Champion (1/2/3)

IMAGIRL likes this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

These actually work really well with the equips. Nice.

Edit: Not Terribly excited about the Names, Rarity, or Faction Alignments.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  3. gamengamenut

The names were kinda just thrown in.

rarity i wanted to make them special kinda, making them Exo is kinda lackluster for the feel i wanted to bring.

faction wise i always felt they would fit in IS for a paladin/ knight/dark souls kinda thing. their splits can be different , any suggestions?

i just have this image of these two brothers killing demons and angels side by side although they are technically enemies and the only fighting they do is verbally with great eloquence.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

:)
    Really? I mean I can see it being IS/FW, IS/UD, even IS/KF, but why FS? That's what I was getting at.
    Perhaps they are Sargnhaven.

5. gamengamenut

both could be IS/UD, to make it more like angels and demons thing. haha.

i love to see thesse guys side by side haha