Buff Sheoul Brand

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Cinder405, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Sheoul Brand
    25 NORA:When this equipment is equipped, the equipped champion takes 5 fire DMG and gains Fire Eater

Compare this to

Flameheart Pauldron
    25 NORA: Equipped champion get Fire Eater and Amplify Fire. Whenever equipped champion is occupying a space cover with lava, it gains Damage Shield Fire 3.

These equipments are literally the same Nora Cost for gaining Fire Eater but one is of course way better.

I suggest changing Sheoul Brand to

35 to NORA: Equipped Enemy Champion gains Fire Volatility.

Or

Idk just something different because it's horrible right now.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

35 to NORA: Equipped Enemy Champion gains Fire Volatility.
    Sounds fun. First read it without the enemy clause, that would have been OP.

35 NORA: Equipped champion gains Trail: Lava and takes 3 Fire Damage when attacked. If champion is friendly, it also gains Fire Eater.
    8 damage per turn (from standing on lava) IF it only stands still + the extra fire damage seem a bit high. Giving lava walker might be necessary.

3. Cinder405

I thought trail lava automatically gave lava walker? If it doesn't then im sorry. I will edit

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Trail: Lava 12 Nora
    At the beginning of each turn and whenever this champion moves, the spaces this unit occupies becomes Shallow Lava (4 Fire damage on entry and at the beginning of each of the occupying champion's turns) for 3 turns.

only 4 damage, I was wrong there.

terraform lava gives lavawalker

5. Cinder405

6. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

30/35 nora: equipped champion gains vulnerability fire,amplify fire and takes 4 fire damge for every attack it makes.
    if equipped on friendly it also gains fire eater

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

but you heal 3 hp when you equip it. thats so good!

8. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

It's OK that some runes are shoebox, not everything needs to be runnable at all times.

9. Cinder405

The rune is pointless at its current state. It doesn't have to be a meta rune but it should be runnable.

10. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

It would be best like this:

Sheoul Brand
    Nora Cost: 25
    Description: Equipped champion takes 5 Fire damage and gains Amplify Fire and Vulnerability Fire.
    OR
    Description: Equipped champion gains Vulnerability Fire and any time it would be take Fire damage from an opposing champion, it becomes Frightened against that champion.

These would be based entirely off the description, as the Demons were using it to control the Nefari through fear (so in this case we would assume it's a negative equip).

Cinder405 likes this.