Slow clap to ya'll at DOG HQ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Mar 19, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

For the first time I've gotten an email advertising an expansion BEFORE the actual expansion instead of a day after it.

Ya'll learning

2. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

With all due respect;He 's spitten some real Bane Shift here. In other card games I find Bane Shift out a month(at least) in advance as does everyone else playing it, which builds hype and causes players to flock to every store for instant sell outs(mind you most of these are low tier games like pokemon and yugioh). Obviously you can't sell out but the point is the feel for the "card game" genre. It's why something logically silly as the animation for pack openings was requested in this game anew. It's virtual but gives us that "card game" feels that is mutually shared through out the community.

badgerale likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lmfao

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We always send out a notice about the upcoming expansion release before it is actually released. Last time it also included the announcement of Boon's Eve and before that it included the announcement about the Legendary Doombringers ;)

Tweek516 and Lushiris like this.
  5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I've received an email before every expansion about a month in advance or at least a few weeks before.

Lushiris likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I could dig up old emails, but I'm lazy, but I can tell you that I get them 1 or 2 days after each expansion.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I also get them within the same time-frame after the expansion.

8. Senshu

The actual announcement of the expansion being released goes out after the expansion has been released. If you aren't getting the email for the announcement of the upcoming release until after the expansion has been released that would point to an issue with how your email account provider may be forwarding, or how your email provider is flagging the emails.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

To the people not getting the email on time, might wanna think about getting a second hamster.

11. Senshu

Nah, get a ferret they have longer lifespans and have more mass to turn the wheel.

Morfeas, DarkJello, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  12. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Learn something new everyday; DOG sent out emails...had there been more relevant info maybe we would have seen some chatter about missing emails on the forums; but I digress. Bugs to squash, IP to take over, and above all else, change my text to green.

13. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

Whatttttt @aseryen ???? Pox lives??? :D

aseryen likes this.
  14. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

No, he just manually set the colour for his reply.
    Nothing to see here.