Why is ok...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I strongly disagree with this in regards to PoxNora.

When you wrote up that long formal on I don't even know what, I found myself thinking what is the point of this? Has any player actually read through this?
    I doubt Baller, Devils, or Tiny found any of the information in that report useful.
    I doubt that any of them sit there and look for mathematical correlations, deviations, etc.
    I doubt that they paint graphs with elaborate backstories within their minds before, during, and after each game.
    I doubt they spend their time deriving formulas that will... Bane Shift, I don't even know how your formulas would help!

Yet they're considered some of the best players in the game.

This is just a game that revolves around basic positioning, battle group synergy, and, more importantly, Nora management.
    That's it.

But hey, if you enjoy over complicating a video game then more power to you.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

this game really isnt that complicated, imo.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I didn't attack him though, just his ideas. But honestly, if people buy threads like these there's not much I can do.

Ikr.

4. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Its allowed to exist cuz gekaal is garbage

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no, hes good depending on what your playing against but he was nerfed significantly by the dot changes.

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Is this how the game works now? I complain about something I don't like long enough and it gets changed? To me that strategy doesen't work. I complained about Bastion the Avenger for years and it finally was changed this year. I am guessing you got some work to put in Axeraiser. 2020 will be the year. Until then spam those nerf threads like only a Super71 can.

7. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

@Markoth

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

You must be new here , that is literally all these forums consist of.

9. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Isn't Gekaal just ok? Doesn't look shoeboxed. Don't see it wrecking face.

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Since we are on the subject of Gekaal. Is it possible to create a reskin of Gekaal that resembles E.T. the extraterrestrial? Instead of striking enemies with his staff he could slap them with his glowing E.T. finger. Alien brown skin gekaal with glowing E.T. finger. Make it happen.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its strong as long as your opponent doesnt have cleanse aura or a bunch of tough/resilient

12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Gekael can single handedly win games if he is an early deploy before you have enough damage types out to deal with him... However if he is a late deploy he can still change games depending on the skill of the user, but thats what you would expect from a 90 nora unit. I think if you are gonna nerf him, nerf his range and give him the appropriate cost decrease...

13. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Gekaal absolutely does not need a nerf. Im just going to reiterate that fact for anybody still reading this thread.

super71 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

WHY IS OK

The title annoys me more than it should.

Cydna and doubtofbuddha like this.
  15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Just sounds to me like someone got their asses handed to them by gekaal.

Lushiris likes this.
  16. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

da high one
    4/20

17. Lushiris

Nice sig man, weird but cool lol.

18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

why weird??????

19. Lushiris

Because most people try giving some "cool" meaning to their sigs, apparently u just put your favorite runes. Your sig makes me picture Barbarian Huntress ordering a Sun Blossom to ride a Bunnylord to the sunset. Very cool, but weird lol.

Or maybe I overthink things too much... Nah.

newsbuff likes this.
  20. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

lol i tried to think of something coherent, and couldnt. i just wanted the three cutest runes on my sig

Lushiris likes this.