Moga Bait

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Clearly tampering by some means. needs banning.

2. bagoftrick

well for starters he hit through dodge with a ranged attack whilst not having precision. he also manged to stop posion trap from draining all his ap on a mino without unstoppable. and his nora was ridiculous. he managed to play multiple spells and champs on the original forgotten wastes map in the same turns. i.e one font each.

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Yeah ive always thought @MogaBait had like waaaaaay too much nora in our games. One time he even admitted to me that he knew a cheat code to give him an extra 100 nora every time he typed it in. This warrants an investigation.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Etherielin, mw24, JellyBerry and 3 others like this.
  4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

5. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Purging Flames + Flame Nova dispelled dodge. Poison trap was an odd interaction with homing sense, wherein mageknight moved out of the range of poison trap (triggering the trap) and moved into a range that wasn't within poison trap's AoE. The result chain of effects went about in deploy order. Regardless, at that point in the match I was far and away ahead.

The spells I chaincasted were usually 35 nora or less, not hard to cast multiple in a turn, especially when the only champs I deployed during font battle were 2 stokers, a thunderhoof, and a mageknight.

I haven't even been playing well lately, though I'm flattered you made a "Nerf MogaBait" thread.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Etherielin, Alakhami, IMAGIRL and 9 others like this.
  6. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

LOL

JellyBerry likes this.
  7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

image.jpeg
    reported...

IronStylus likes this.
  8. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

this is true. for some reason homing sense happens at the end of the opponents turn instead of the beggining of the homing champs turn like the description states. so he loses any remaining ap then when the turn starts he gains his normal ap.

JellyBerry and newsbuff like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Lmao

JellyBerry likes this.
  10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Mogabait OP pls nerf

JellyBerry likes this.
  11. bagoftrick

At the point in the game i had more champs on the field and could of actually killed your mageknight had it worked the way in which it is described actually. secondly berkchani didnt have inhibited, so what flame damage did you deal to it? you nova'd my soldier and slick and buzz but not berkchani. so regardless, i was ahead but then cheated by you through some means, as i have already highlighted. besides which you just admitted to expending alot of nora on spells during your turns whilst still managing more champions.

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Yeah man im telling you, he did the same to me!!!!!

JellyBerry and Gnomes like this.
  13. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I think we did it boys , pox community's skill has finally reached rock bottom.

H3II, JellyBerry and Woffleet like this.
  14. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Im always good for a nice wich hunt. I mean us gnomes are usually the target to these types of things. So if we are targeting a minatuar lets go!

Alakhami, IMAGIRL and JellyBerry like this.
  15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

this actually should be fixed, it's very counterintuitive and f|_|cked me over just last night when I cast Dead Zone Voodoo, then his skywing bolter homing sensed, triggered my spell, "lost all AP", then gained full AP at beginning of its turn. It kind of breaks Poison Trap and Dead Zone Voodoo.

IMAGIRL, JellyBerry and Willow like this.
  16. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I think its funny you think its possible to make a cheat for a game like this, where the code is such a mess that the developers themselves struggle to work with it.

17. bagoftrick

tht makes it easier. not harder.

newsbuff likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Never forget CrupzE

Who would go max salt and wreck your game by boardclearing with a hacked champ with insane stats or just spam a bunch of spells with infinite nora for the lulz when he was losing. He then graciously offered a FQ in a game he should have lost.

#goodolddays

Ultima likes this.
  19. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov

20. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I made a thread in bug reporting

Willow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.