Need help with Clops or Knockback BG

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Mister Tuggles, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

As per the title I am looking for some help creating a viable Clops or Knockback BG. I am pretty horrible with BG crafting... Seems there isn't much in the way of clops decks that include the new expansions.

I do have access to just about any/all runes in game (with a few limited exceptions).

Any help is much appreciated.

Edit: Have been playing with using 2x Blastmage with 2x Clayform to make 4x Blastmage with clops belts and ol'soks, but ol'sok doesn't seem to do much damage when people move through the poison cloud. It is highly depressing :-/

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I can show you my meta clops bg. But it in combo with nockback might be harder

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.JPG

would actually really like the good players take on how cyclops should be played and a meta cyclops bg?

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Unstable ground and knock back is an old combo. Crack the earth provides spot knock back damage or crowd control. Sp/st have good knock back together. Summon ice block, gale force, swap and knock back set ups. Lava over top of unstable ground used to stack damage. I know IS has some lava spells, terraformer, tremor and the slam eletric chick. IS also has rock eaters for knockback heal combos.

Knock back can be hard to pull off. Fun to exsplore though

5. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Putting together this deck to start back with but WOW, I have like none of this :/ Still it gives me a place to start. Any tips on upgrades to choose and best time to use spells/equips/ect... I have been MIA for a while now

Gnomes likes this.
  6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ya, that deck is very expensive... D: 6 legendaries 6 exos. kinda hard, if you have some type of collateral i can give you my bg to borrow and then you can give it back before you leave again so you dont afk with my runes.

xezno likes this.
  7. xezno

Yeah actually if I could just borrow it for a week that would be awesome. Collateral isnt an issue. I have tons of runes, just not much SP. Here is what I currently have:
    [​IMG]
    If I can borrow the rest, let me know what you would want for collateral. This way if I really like them I can just get them on my own. If not I will not be stuck with them.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3830674

could you add 5 legendaries that you are not using :/ haha if not its ok, i think you are pretty common on pox so i dont think you will be running with my runes. do you need the spells/equips too?

Edit:

I like how you named your BG like mine too:D haha

xezno likes this.
  9. xezno

Thank you man seriously! I will trade you back in a week if that works for you. I am off school right now so I will have time to test it all out and see how I like them. I will just get them off poxbox at the end of the week if I really like the feel of the deck.

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

sure, all good, have fun. take em as long as you want as long as you dont go afk for too long :D i'll watch your games if i see em in game and give you some tips.

11. xezno

Tested this deck in skirmish a little today just to get an idea how to play again. LOTS of 2x2s so that will take a bit of getting use to. I am planning on PvP tomorrow or Wednesday. Only way I will really learn. Thanks again man!

12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

np bro, and being 2x2 is somthing a bit different and hard to get use too, but luckily we have alpine cyclops, and to be honest this round of maps is very forgiving for 2x2s. They even put in a map that favours 2x2s, ive never lost a game on that map with my cyclops.

13. xezno

Eh, I cant get past the 2x2. It annoys me too much and makes it less fun. Thank you for the loan!! I posted them back:
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3830986

I am going to pick back up where I left off, Lonx. I love those guys but I wanted to try something different. Cyclops quickly showed me how much I miss Lonx.

You are awesome! Thanks again!

Gnomes likes this.