Discussion: Pox Nora on PlayStation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

This news is kinda awesome! :)

Gnomes likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I meant more because of the PlayStation aspect. Much harder to chat while in game without voice.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

smart glass does exist

4. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I'll be perfectly happy if the PS users dont even get directed to this site. They will enjoy the game more if they arent exposed to the toxic back and forth that happens here.

Or if they do have voice chat, there needs to be a report feature and scaling lock-out timers like in WoW b

super71 likes this.
  5. cl0nedme

cl0nedme The King of Potatoes

It has a touchpad. Maybe that will make it easier.(i hope so)

6. cl0nedme

cl0nedme The King of Potatoes

Kinda, but sony is big... It goes to a different section (ps4) so I HOPE they won't Firk it up again ...

super71 likes this.
  7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The game is staying with DOG. It is no more sonys than saying a game like Destiny is Sonys because it is on the PS4.

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This is a very complicated aspect due to platform capability and many other factors that need to be considered. Our main focus right now is to make sure the new game client is as stable as possible with a smooth user flow. It is always easier to have add features onto a strong foundation and to build upon that foundation than to cram too many things in and nothing works well.

Tweek516, Gnomes and Lushiris like this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Just an idea: might wanna do some paid promotions on YouTube. For an example, runescape chronicles did an extremely aggressive paid promotion with almost all of the hearthstone video makers.

Just an idea :)

super71, jeeperz2 and Boozha like this.
  10. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

How about not changing the shown nora before the hidden effect is revealed or runs out?

soulmilk and KingJad like this.
  11. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Why did this guy say that the garu cub deployed with garu den mother grows over time ?That is not true ?

12. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

The faster you put this new client out the better after every game the load screen is freezing this stuff gets worse and worse as this game gets older I don't understand that.

13. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Hey. Maybe ps4 can play vs pc players if the ps4 players have 1 minute extra in their turn.

14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Turn time on PC has been brought up within the community, so this is something we will definitely be looking at.

15. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

16. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

So will I be able to Stream my Pox games through twitch on the PS4?

soulmilk likes this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

this is amazing if this is real o_O

18. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

This is the craziest thing I've ever heard in my hundreds of years following pox. Nice job, owls.

newsbuff and Qucas like this.
  19. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

So this is pretty sweet news.

20. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

This is EXTREMELY exciting!

I know someone asked this earlier, but I'm also curious how PS4 users will be getting their single Runes without easy access to PoxBox since PoxBox is a practically a mandatory third-person service at this point.

Goett and Kampel like this.