New UD map (Maxxarek's castle) and Draconian Shredder

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Revengercm, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Draconian Shredder
    rarity: exo or leg
    description: "once a year a nefari dragon stays inside a volcano for a deep rest, it then becomes sheoul's cruelest pet"
    race: Dragon

[​IMG][​IMG]
    stats:
    12 attack
    7 speed
    1-2 range
    2 defense
    50 hp

faction: UD
    deck limit: x2

abilities
    attack: physical
    fire eater
    magma armor
    absorb
    upgrade path 1: flamethrower1,2,3
    upgrade path 2: death nova: fire 4, lava storm, immunity:fire shredder (or whatever name you want it to be)

immunity: fire shredder (removes immunity:fire) ap cost: 2 cd: 2 range: 1-6

Nora cost: you decide

The idea of the rune is too to be able to debuff opposing units who completely can't get hit by the majority of the dmg caused by an UD FF fire bg. It's something that I think it should be auto in a fire bg. Yeah I could use fading recollection but I only need one ability removed. I could also use cauldron but at range it is not enough or maybe why put relic for only one champ where you could just spend ap to remove it and I think this is a good way and a fun way to add it. I really love the artwork I found and if it ends up something it else I would still would like to see a black fire dragon in poxnora. Just too cool looking and could be added more to the dragon bg options. I find it really fun like anything from UD fire bg. Also attack physical because we need more alt damage. I am seeing this like an armored dragon to take good hits and live somehow long.

With the new ability. It could be immunity: fire or fire eater or both. Whatever you think is more abundant in game or balanced but I think it's a good way to make fire bgs better and... don't see them much in ranked play.

Now for the new map.

[​IMG]
    You know by the top of the map it looks like something scarier is further away?
    Well, how about. Going into the underdepths way deeper.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And then, you arrived. At the cruelest place where ferrens shouldn't be in.
    MAXXAREK'S CASTLE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The map should be actually inside the castle and not at the entrance. When you enter the Maxxarek's castle there are 5 fonts. 1 to your side and obviously one next to your opponent's side. Then there are 3 that you have to fight for them so choosing only two at start of the game would be the ideal thing.

Now for the map details. You can't go outiside of it but you should see the ground being 600 feet under you and would feel almost like the castle is floating like 3rd picture where there's a black castle on an elevated platform.

There should be some lava spaces but nothing too big. Would like to see demon statues around the map and maxxarek's throne and some cool stuff like that.

Another funny/cruel (huh?) idea would be like heads from each faction hanged on sticks... yeah demonic. Would like to see like ST lonx, KF elf, SP Moga, FW lich, FS boghopper, IS dwarf, SL draksar heads hanging around lol.

My mind pretty screwed up but you get my idea here. I want to see devil's castle. Hope this one is better than my trolled Break dancing Vothsair XD

Keep making new maps. Darkmash is the best looking map I've seen from you guys. I personally would like to see brood pits remade before the others. Maybe it's me but I think the more evil the map, the better you guys make it.
    Idk if you still will make new soundtracks but for this one:
    something evil and epic at the same type

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Gnomes, newsbuff, MakarovJAC and 6 others like this.
  2. Revengercm

Any comments?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  3. Revengercm

BUMP. In case you still like the idea.

4. Revengercm

5. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

I totally support this idea, also, Demons should get the chicks with the biggest breasts, more DoT, and MOAR VAMPYRES!!!

Ok, now, go and like my stuff so I get closer to having a meta vamp bg.

6. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

should have race demon to fit in with most of UD eq and spells. other than that having a shred fire immunity on a 2 turn Cd is kinda OP, maybe a 3-4 turn CD, 1-4 Range (considering he's 2x2) and ap cost 3.

7. Revengercm

I just want a moving cauldron.

8. Revengercm

We have messenger

9. gamengamenut

care to elaborate?

cuz cauldron changes the fire damage to loss of life, which is particularly strong. considering this removes an ability it's kind of a different story . destroying the cauldron will stop the effects..but killing this guy wont give them back the fire-immunity. dont get me wrong i support it, just a tad OP maybe.

10. Revengercm

Not loss of life but something to hit those that neglect fire dmg. (Spirits)

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I love the reference images :D

Woffleet and Revengercm like this.
  12. Revengercm

thanks. I think we have 2 UD maps and both look so identical.

13. gamengamenut

such an old post haha but good nontheless. if each faction could get a immunity remover it would be supercool....but reasonably powered of course like.

unit with said ability will be limited to 1 per deck (like a hero-like unit similar to named dragons or dagon,garu manlee)
    the ability hs like a 5 turn cooldown (to shut down the guy who is ruining your ice BG because it has ice immune but not change whole armies)