Maxxarek Bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by ItsQtotheT, Jul 8, 2016.

1. ItsQtotheT

ItsQtotheT The King of Potatoes

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

no draw issues with only 13 champs and the spell?

3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I'm the other way around. I always use 18-20 champs in all my bgs.

I would say this. Why don't you add sheoul monstrosity and deep elf infiltrator that have call of the hunter.

Idk if you'll need x2 price of victory. I haven't used a lot of those spells because some of them are so situational. Don't you think you need maddening echoes, mandate?

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

thanks for putting up the bg(I asked him too) it looks quite fun. Ill ask questions once ive tried it out.#

also does the pox data base sort by nora cost?

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

can maxxerec deploy 2x2 champs?

6. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

strange quoting myself

7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG

what ive made so far, now to testing.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Unfortunately not. because abyssal fiend would be awesome to get for free.

9. ItsQtotheT

Do you know that units under 65 nora have to be race demon to be deployed from Maxxarek?

10. ItsQtotheT

I personally dont run units because they are too costly, the whole point of the bg is to deploy maxxarek and use maxxarek to kill everything. With that being said yes, i do believe x2 PoV are more effective than mandate or maddening echoes mainly because the ap gen is going strictly towards maxxarek and relocation effects, not to mention x2 Pov with puppet master combo.

11. ItsQtotheT

Not at all

12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

yes you can, i tested it.

13. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Firk! got the grundlewolfs just for this bg because they are so beast.... welp thanks for the clue.

14. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

What are your upgrade choices? Do units like Nefari Fireslinger have the lowest nora cost so they could be deployed by Maxxarek?

15. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

well. With maxxarek all the champs you have under 65 nora will be free. It's a bg that focuses winning with champs.

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i tried a maxx bg but made it imped based with a small spider sub theme. i am not good with ud though.

17. ItsQtotheT

Yes i run them 65 nora with flamestrike and strike upgrades while keeping other champs under 65 nora cost if possible

19madfox95 likes this.
  18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Bit of advice guys. You shouldnt build your entire bg of under 65 units. You should only have a few otherwise you have less chance of gettingthe champion more useful to the current situation

19. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Yeah, and realistically you will probably only get 2-3 dark summons deploys, because at that point you basically win the game.