Discussion: Planar Disturbances Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

" Relics, Shrines, and Avatars no longer have immunity to Poison or Disease. "
    Not done reading but WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

You buffed zealotry, but why it was already seeing play and good. I don't understand.....

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Hunter nerf innit

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Dark pact could use -5 nora if it is going to duration.

6. super71

Tell me that sl bonus isn't real, or i'm dreaming lol. Dragons and skeezicks here I come.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That change is mostly lateral. It's better in some situations, but worse in others. FF SL becomes better against champions deal attack damage that is less than 10, but worse against champions dealing damage greater than 14.

darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Wasn't it already duration? Or did it get changed without me noticing?

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It isn't currently duration, in this patch it will move to duration 8.

I guess this is just a consistency thing as similar spells have duration. Though I haven't checked.

10. super71

Bone spur text change looks the same as before, that leech vitality looks like a sizable nerf. Elven fury looks good, i'll miss inspire though. No more double titans from grimlic's mirror finally, that could have been the only change and i'd be happy.

11. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Ah, at last, reasons to actually use Strigs in a beast deck besides Warlock. (@Pedeguerra )

Cool stuff.

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It was 4 turn duration for ages

13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha I've no idea how ST beasts look atm, but this looks like a pretty huge change. And by huge I mean do people really think stuff through? I mean... Jeez.
    I dont even have the will to read through all those changes, how can you guys honestly expect that newbies/players long absent will digest that smoothly?
    These changes are made by/for a handful of people who still play this game many hours on a daily basis, the amount of change is so overwhelming with every new patch that this can not possibly be healthy for the playerbase.
    Just NUKE Pox world @Sokolov , so we can start fresh.
    But yeah, stuff like this is what keeps me from coming back and be more helful around.

14. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

So instead of helping KF, you nerfed some good runes like Arrowsinger and Elven Fury. I do like some of the spell changes and non-elf changes, but overall, not a good patch for KF.

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'll make a breakdown of this stuff in a video later this week, maybe next week.

Eye of Serkan is out of worms, and it looks like BZ might have been changed again, although I can't quite tell how.

Tweek516 and Gnomes like this.
  16. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Mostly looks like FS nerfs too, but I admit I have been inactive for long enough it is tough to tell.

17. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

To be fair I haven't really checked much, some champ changes seem interesting, other things are rather unexpected, and others silly like Ice Dragon becoming a Ranger for whatever reason.

Overall though it seems that besides the class/race thing, things became cheaper somewhat.

Snow Blind has finally got a duration though, which is nice.

18. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Absolutely love the change of some percentage abilities into flat number abilities. <3

newsbuff, Qucas and JellyBerry like this.
  19. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Nice changes for Grappler and Kthun. Grappler will get a Commander out at a much better price. Kthun still Wandering but can be Relocated. More meat on summoned Grappler. Looks very promising.

Osidan and Qucas like this.
  20. super71

It's a very good patch for k'thir lol, nobody was running fury and arrow singer was super pricey for a champ that got 2 shotted by melee. Most k'thir players really like the changes this time around, maybe you missed something ?