It's not clear whether it's scale armor or hunter: meek

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by davre, Aug 1, 2016.

1. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I cast elemental vortex on an 85 nora champ to give it just enough damage to finish off an adjacent Chosen of Osarius (scale armor + hunter: meek, fire aura on the 1st upgrade line). The auras each did 2 damage.

As above, my champion was >65 nora,so it shouldn't be hunter:meek reducing the damage. Has scale armor been changed to a flat rate? I didn't see it in the patch notes and it still says 25% from attacks.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hunter: Meek is 70 nora now.

3. davre

I couldn't be bothered to look up the price point but I knew that a 85n champ is well above that.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

No I mean that Hunter reduces damage from champions under 70 nora. You said yours was 65 which is under that point. Vortex gives Aura 2 which is 4 damage. Reduce that damage by 2 so it will deal 2 per aura.

5. davre

Please reread my post very carefully. My champ (the one with the 3 auras that typically deal 4 per turn) was an 85n goblin king. Because this champion is 85 nora it is above the 70n (not 65 as we've established) threshold and should not count toward hunter: meek.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Indeed. I misread the >65 part my mistake. 65 used to be the cutoff for Hunter: Meek and thought that was the issue since it changed.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Just faced Huter: Meek. Looks like it is reducing damage from targets above 70 instead of below.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It is indeed hunter meek