Weight loss

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by darklord48, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

actually I think he might have a point, all of ya'll is ****s.

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Been hella busy il post some stuff tonight or tomorrow

darklord48 likes this.
  3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Two big "secrets" to losing weight(a bit tough but you'll noticed the difference in one month) is stop ingesting liquids around 30 minutes before a meal and only doing it 30 minutes after(out of this time interval always drink a lot of water, of course), you can reduce it to 15 in lighter meals as said by DMR - eating vegetables helps a lot given they to hydrate you - and the other is nearly abolishing salt. It's nearly traumatic at the beginning but it is possible to get used to it, and the impact lies in the fact that a significant part of our extra weight is due to salt retaining water in our bodies. And no I'm not just saying something I saw somewhere, I actually did it guided by a nutritionist.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'M A Firking NUTRITIONIST, YOU'RE A Firking NUTRITIONIST! EVERYBODY IS A Firking NUTRITIONIST.

ask yourself; should I go to a toothologist or a dentist? Now find me a dietician.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I used to be 256lb. I lost nearly 80lb in under 9 months (starting Jan '14) just by eating 2000 calories or less, ditching Carbonated Drinks, and Sugar. I currently weigh 191, and vary between 186-192. I did this by myself. The ideal weight for me is ~185, but I think I did alright. If you want any tips, or motivational speeches talk to me. I'll cheer you on. Good luck mate.

darklord48 likes this.
  6. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

Good grief!! This does not have to be a testy thread!

"By the way, I'll stop being rude when they stop thinking that we're on equal footing here." Astimir that's exactly the arrogance that makes you beyond irritating. You could have simply asked the guy what made him think the theory was debunked since he didn't support his assertion initially.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you had 9 large babies?

also reminder; mass in kilograms, not large barfbags or whatevers.

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Fun fact. When I was little I called them Little Bits. Which made as much sense as the Imperial system of measurement.

Geressen likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I only just realised LB could in fact also mean Large Babies, but I meant that 80 lb/36.3 kg is around the combined birth weight of 9 large babies.

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I understood what you meant.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you sure? I mean... there are stereotypes, and well...

12. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I've found this to be very true. Keeping bottled water around helps. I used to think that was stupid -- paying for water when you can get perfectly clean water for free! However, having a case of water lying around eliminates the "out of sight, out of mind" factor. You see all those water bottles and remember that you made a decision to drink more water. It's also effortless to grab a bottle -- important because even tiny amounts of friction are often enough to keep people from doing the things they should.

Keeping a pitcher of water in the fridge takes slightly more conscious effort, but can also be an effective, zero cost reminder. When you're rummaging around in the fridge: there it is! Right in your face. And you remember that you need to pour a glass instead of eating yet again. Sure, if a people had plenty of excess willpower and self-discipline, they wouldn't need the the reminder or the convenience... but if that were the case they probably wouldn't be dehydrated or overweight in the first place. :D

darklord48, Qucas, IMAGIRL and 3 others like this.
  13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I try to fill my rum bottle with water at the start of the day and drink it over the day. If I remember to fill it, drinking it is easy, but remembering to fill it is a pain.

14. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

You're kind of just cutting water though, like you might as well get in a sauna and do some jumping jacks.

Your body is supposed to to retain a certain amount of water and salt, obviously an unhealthy diet is going to contain excess salt but if you just eat healthily and exercise regularly then water retention shouldn't be an issue.

15. Lushiris

It's not unhealthy bro. You're not eating less salt than you're supposed to. It's not magic, it just shows how wrong we usually eat.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I was always super skinny, and i'm telling you going to the gym and being more active will help you out so nuch. I realized what food would make me feel like Bane Shift.

17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

6/10 not dramatic enough.

Lushiris likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

quality content newsbuff.

no more clips of rabbits for 4 years? did you eat them?

20. Lushiris

10/10 batman style reading.

newsbuff likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.