Weight loss

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by darklord48, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

1.) Ignore all the negative motherFirkers.
    2.) Progress pics, track your weight and post pictures every week of the scales.
    3.) Just talk about what your doing, your diet , what kind of training. Be honest , if you cheat on your diet post about it. Its very easy for people to be like 'Firk it il have one cookie' then they feel like Bane Shift after because they shouldnt have and then there like 'well Firk it il start again tomorrow' and proceed to eat Bane Shift for the rest of the day. Important thing is to try and stop that from happening.
    4.) Keep food diaries, its something I get all my clients to do, take pictures of your meals. That way you are forced to prepare your food and be less likely to cheat.
    5.) If people have Instagram or snapchat follow each other, its surprisingly motivating to see other people who are sticking to their diets and working hard.

profhulk and newsbuff like this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

To be honest it is unusable in a scientific journal becaue it still has the words you and I in it.
    which is a nono for scientific papers.
    so really It should be "the psyche" instead of "your psyche" and "have I" could be "has (any)one"

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

"We have found that the psyche of subjects"

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no, that would confuse the meaning of the entire text. the thing being discussed ( the subject) is scientific writing. not the person who is hurting his brain reading it.

5. Boozha

I DUNNO JUST WRITE SOMETHING

6. Boozha

"Another fortuitous signifier is if the jargon and vocabularic choices cause harm to your psyche, rarely have I perused a scientific journal that qualified as light reading."

"An additional fortuitous signifer is the potential of jargon and vocabulary to cause harm to the psyche of subjects; there are few examples of scientific literature known [in the scientific community][at the time of writing][to us/me/the authors] (cconventions vary wildly across fields) at the time of writing that could be potentially classified as easily apprehensible."

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that one is about how somehow resource rich countries have a slower economic growth than resource poor countries possibly because they miss out on export-led growth.

not weight loss.

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

@darklord48 - interested in starting a serious progress/support thread and posting pics of our guts and man tits? I'm down--

Axeraiser likes this.
  9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This Thread has gone off the rails and has devolved into personal attacks and insults. Closing this Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.