7ventrucks.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phynixe, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Pls buff. 126 nora 2 much.

Honestly, I personally would nerf his unique ability with resistances slightly in order to reduce his cost. Don't get me wrong, Zeventrucks is worth every cent of nora, but nora is a pretty important thing to have stored. 126 is kind of off the roof.

I'd rather a nerf to his resistances and gain shielded or warding. 126 nora can easily be wasted off a single spell onto 7ventrucks.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

No. Just delete from the game.

profhulk likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It does go to show how strong some abilities are in comparison to Aegis. If Zeven simply lost Aegis and Immunity: Magical and got Resistance: Physical and Mirrored it would be stronger and cheaper. I'm not advocating for this change because he'd be a nightmare to take down but am pointing out how overcosted Aegis is in comparison to things like Mirrored (or Void Shield or One With Nora).

4. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Compare him with Salaam.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Hehe, my Fairy deck can't kill that bunny.

Lushiris, Qucas and Willow like this.
  6. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

The game diversity has been degrading with each patch starting from revamp, and it seems dog will never understand that listening to people who complain about everything that isn't basic attack leads to nowhere.
    Zeven was unique and fun to play with/against in clops and superchamp bgs (I personally hate shrinehunt bgs, but let them be as well). Now he is worse than some 80+ers, but ST has like 15 adaptive champs of all kinds, and clops have champs which are perfectly fine without any boost (not to say that there's simply no boost 3 anymore), resulting in boring braindead gameplay for both themes.

badgerale likes this.
  7. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

Ikr lmao

8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I'm gonna add that gent to my STUD deck with two goblin kings. Would be nice to steal aegis X 2...

9. Lushiris

Taking Elusive or Magic Eater from Salaam is much cheaper, as effective and you don't need to make a split for it.

Fentum likes this.
  10. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Yup. I don't have that bunny though.

Currently look to get leech vitality, arrow eater, one with Nora as priorities. Oh, and swarm arctic beast in STUD split.

11. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Ash the bandit prince says hello :(:mad:

Fentum and Xirone like this.
  12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

If I am gonna agree to this change they would have to give him race Demigod. Anyway my suggested changes are give him 1-5/6 range, buff his HP to 60 and make him 150 nora.

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

7Trucks, not Sevenventrucks.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Remember when he had the ability that gave you 4 AP on kill and the providence gave him 2AP per kill and reset AP chain and multi attack? Amagad

15. Lushiris

Auspicy or something.

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Give him vitality creation, escalation and intensify. 1-5 range replace aegis with mirror 65 base HP. and a teleport chain

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Give him short-lived 1, stasis, lumbering, passive and scorn.

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I despised 7trucks global teleport ability the most. 7trucks global relocate ensured no matter how well u played the previous turn Santa Claus was coming to town the next turn to wipe out your shrine with a Bag of Boulders over his shoulders.

Ballballer likes this.
  19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You had the chance how to say over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder and skipped it?

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

yea I blew it big time.