Holy Bane Shift why aren't we talking about Pokémon GO?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Jul 8, 2016.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I've evolved 3 eevees so far, no nicknames, no bothering to check moves, none of that: 1 Jolteon, 1 Flareon, and 1 Vaporeon

2. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

"upload to youtube for documentation".... makes me think your actually sending this to the pokemon masters to prove that you have, in fact, caught them all :p. Now you just need to train to be the very best, that there ever was.

3. DrakeArron

Might want to save a few though, from what I hear trading is going to be implemented.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

My sister just installed Pokemon Go, so I've walked around with her the last two days catching Pokemon. There is a Gym literally across the street from our house, and a park a couple blocks out the back gate with three Pokestops all clustered together in it. Game is neat.

5. DrakeArron

Well, they are planning on adding newer generations too. Really it depends on how long your willing to wait till new stuff comes out.

6. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Noob question here, I'm lvl 8 and just hatched an Aerodactyl. It has steel wing with 15 dmg and ancient power with 35 dmg.
    Is it worth powering him up, or should I wait for a better spawn?

7. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Wait

8. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

OK, what are reasonable numbers on attacks?
    Edit: so i did some research and while the attacks are truly subpar (~10dps) IVs of this one are near perfect.
    so once again I'm undecided

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

How drunk?

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You might have a pikachoo card, but after that, you're minus one man card. Sry bro.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I downloaded it, im lvl 3, it lags so much that my phone begs for a mercy shot in the eye every time

My starter is a Calmarno (google it)

12. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I'm stuck at lvl 6, no more pokeballs left. 20 types caught, 81 in total without leaving the house.

13. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Then im doing something wrong or you live in a mansion, i have to walk 300m to find a ratata.. not having fun with this game..

14. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

No mansion. Critters spawn just very often in my street. I live close to the very small village centre (7000 people in my village), but there are 4 gyms almost next to each other and 3-4 pokestops close by.

Kampel likes this.
  15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

145 currently available, though

you can get the regionals through eggs

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

+1 for ippo

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Everywhere I've checked seems to think so.

18. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

level 20, not that many caught, but I got 2 dratinis today so I am cool

19. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Drill Run bruh

20. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

People spamming incense at my school 730 in the morning. God damn what is life

Qucas likes this.