hello pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellagion, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Hi guys. How's Pox going? Been busy for the past several months, but thinking of playing some again soon. Thoughts on this and the past couple expansions?

Lushiris, phdstax, Qucas and 6 others like this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Balance has gotten better, UI has gotten better, lots of new stuff coming, F2P model improved ... Come play

Lushiris, Qucas, 4NIK8 and 4 others like this.
  3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

At this point what it needs more than anything else is more players

Fentum, Qucas, 19madfox95 and 7 others like this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Or Penguins that fight with frozen fish on sticks.

Qucas and Xirone like this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Qucas, JellyBerry, Bondman007 and 2 others like this.
  6. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Leave. Unless you enjoy not having fun. Come back when FW gets fixed.

mw24 likes this.
  7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, there's always seven other factions to play against.

... Six without IS.

8. Bellagion

sok hasnt made Pengu Fishspear yet...? smh

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Pox will be released in PS4 and PSVita so new client with new UI in the way. Next expac will be a player made one, last couple expac were good ones.
    Its a good time to come back

10. Bellagion

Oh really? Very cool news! I was wondering when the player-made runes would be coming in.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

buff fw

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

people with the most influence over gameplay changes not liking, understanding, or not knowing how to play or play against fw is the reason its been in an awful state for pretty much 2 years now.

there are ways to make the faction strong without making the cancerous elements of the faction overpowered, people dont seem to get that.

13. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Fw is currently the strongest faction so plz shut up

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

says the sp main.

15. Ballballer

Foul rite, worms, chop blocks, spirits, skellys, general attrition, and maybe mixed meta can all be played to a top 1-5 rank if you were playing against good people

Voil, moga, mixed meta, and maaaybe clops could

Even if you disagree with the order of the top 1-2 factions, this idea of yours that FW is somehow weak is absolutely laughable and utterly stupid. It, more than anything else, is what makes me distrust things you have to say about balance

Pedeguerra and SPiEkY like this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

awww you included my deck in top 5 worthy <3

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fw in general has been garbage as a faction since before sok started balancing again. I dont see how that could have suddenly changed but i havent played in a while. You could be right but most non fw mains judgement of the faction is usually way off and there arent really any skilled fw mains who still play this game competitively.(last time i checked)

18. Ballballer

I took a FW deck to rank one (chop blocks) and its probably the weakest or second weakest of the FW decks i listed

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

chop block is cheese cancer, that deck doesnt even count. That rune should be banned from ranked until its changed.

Not sure about the level of competition thats currently active or about the strength of the non fw factions but it im pretty sure fw as a faction is no stronger than 6th out of the 8 factions currently.(sl and kfs bonus got nerfed pretty hard, not sure about IS/UD currently) UD pure melee units/synergy and UDs ranged units are lacking. IS has been nerfed pretty hard and the faction bonus is mediocre at best.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Vorian likes this.
  20. Ballballer

K

SPiEkY likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.